Author Topic: Was Lasciel freed by Marcone?  (Read 2288 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Was Lasciel freed by Marcone?
« on: October 21, 2021, 07:24:29 PM »
I was just looking over some Words of Jim and someone asked what happened to her Coin, and if it was still buried in Harry's basement, which Jim said no.

So I'm curious if Marcone, who we know bought the place had found the Coin.  Him helping Mab was also a way to get Harry killed....  Just wondering if that's what really happened, now that we know Marcone is joined with a Fallen.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Was Lasciel freed by Marcone?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 07:50:04 PM »
No.
Then I went to call Father Forthill and tell him to come over, so that he could pick up the blackened denarius as soon as I dug it out of my basement.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 07:55:23 PM »
Yep, it went to Father Forthill, from him the Vatican, then into a Vatican vending machine and then to a rather suspicious vending machine repairman wearing a thin grey tie, who gave it to Hannah Ascher.

Marcone was not involved.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 08:35:51 PM »
Yep, it went to Father Forthill, from him the Vatican, then into a Vatican vending machine and then to a rather suspicious vending machine repairman wearing a thin grey tie, who gave it to Hannah Ascher.

Marcone was not involved.

No, he wasn't involved at all.  Marcone got his the fashioned way, from under the cushion of the helicopter..

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 02:49:21 AM »
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2021, 10:15:30 AM »
I mean to be fair, Marcone and Namshiel could have rescued Lasciels coin from Hades Vault after Skin Game.

Marcone has all the Blood Squires working for him, a denarian sorceror in his head and managed to set up a Never Never pipeline to Hades.

Coins are meant to be in circulation. Blood on his Soul got out.

So your theory still stands with a bit of adjustmant.

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2021, 12:16:18 PM »
Interesting, would he give  lasciels  coin to Helen Beckett aka ms Demeter perhaps to give to her daughter? If her soul has departed to heaven, would Ladies have free reign in that body?

If I Helen Beckett that would have implications for Harry and Bonea.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 12:26:04 PM by Conspiracy Theorist »

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2021, 12:54:51 PM »
Interesting, would he give  lasciels  coin to Helen Beckett aka ms Demeter perhaps to give to her daughter? If her soul has departed to heaven, would Ladies have free reign in that body?

If I Helen Beckett that would have implications for Harry and Bonea.

I don't think it is that simple, if I remember correctly Nic set up Harry with Lasciel's coin for a reason.  Knowing Harry's shyness with women and loneliness, he determined that Lasciel would be the best match to tempt Harry to take up the coin.  And what was her first trick?  She became the hallucination, Sheila and Harry was totally taken in by this beautiful intelligent woman who was interested in him, that is until Butters broke up the romance by telling Harry there was no one there.  Lasciel teamed up with Hannah because Hannah had a bone to pick with Harry after Changes, and both of them wanted revenge.  Namshiel offered Marcone something he has lusted for ever since he met Harry, the kind of power that wizards have.  So I am not saying that it won't work if Beckett took up Lasciel's coin, all I am saying is it isn't that simple.

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2021, 03:04:35 PM »
Lasciel is for the first time in her life a mother, and was quite enraged with Harry about her offspring, demanding custody.

If she were to partner up with Helen Beckett that would fold into Beckett’s loss of her own daughter. The concern for Marcone might be that Lash would have known Beckett ‘s daughter is still alive if that was communicated to Lasciel then it could make things difficult for Marcone.

I could easily see Marcone trying to take over the Denarians one by one and wrest control from Nicky, until he gives Anduriels coin to some ultra loyal scrofulous half-wit. Namshiel would probably appreciate that.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2021, 03:25:09 PM »
Lasciel is for the first time in her life a mother, and was quite enraged with Harry about her offspring, demanding custody.

If she were to partner up with Helen Beckett that would fold into Beckett’s loss of her own daughter. The concern for Marcone might be that Lash would have known Beckett ‘s daughter is still alive if that was communicated to Lasciel then it could make things difficult for Marcone.

I could easily see Marcone trying to take over the Denarians one by one and wrest control from Nicky, until he gives Anduriels coin to some ultra loyal scrofulous half-wit. Namshiel would probably appreciate that.

That might be the angle, yet that won't bring her child back either..  I also doubt that she believes that Marcone's guilt, giving her a job, or putting her daughter in a good nursing home can ever fully redeem him in her eyes.  If anything if she were to take up Lasciel, I could see Beckett using her to get revenge over Marcone.  Lasciel could also understand those sentiments..

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2021, 03:29:26 PM »
Well we know Lasciel is considered rogue amongst the denarians.

Namshiel is considered the scholar or scientist.

They're both somewhat unique by Denarian standards.

I could see them being frenemies one in Marcone one in Helena .

Until it became convenient to betray each other that is.

Not unlike Marcone and Helenas actual relationship.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2021, 05:00:56 PM »
If Marcone had freed Lasciels coin then he would not have given it to Nicodemus and Hannah would have worked for Marcone.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2021, 05:03:48 PM »
Until each found the other incompetent. Marcone outschemed the ultimate schemer himself Nicodemus.

Ms Demeter does run a facility which neatly falls into Lasciels bailiwick as the seducer.

Here’s a horrible thought, Lasciel wants Bonea to animate a body, with Helens daughter the candidate.

What would happen if Denarians decided not to create trouble but to enjoy the human condition? It seems that is what Marcone has offered Namshiel, the time and resources to explore his interests. What if Lasciel is given the opportunity to explore her new found motherhood.

Redemption for Fallen Angels?

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2021, 05:14:32 PM »
If Marcone had freed Lasciels coin then he would not have given it to Nicodemus and Hannah would have worked for Marcone.

We're talking after Skin Game at this point. I spinned the thread and theory a little with my response.

I mean to be fair, Marcone and Namshiel could have rescued Lasciels coin from Hades Vault after Skin Game.

Marcone has all the Blood Squires working for him, a denarian sorceror in his head and managed to set up a Never Never pipeline to Hades.

Coins are meant to be in circulation. Blood on his Soul got out.

So your theory still stands with a bit of adjustmant.

Until each found the other incompetent. Marcone outschemed the ultimate schemer himself Nicodemus.

Ms Demeter does run a facility which neatly falls into Lasciels bailiwick as the seducer.

Here’s a horrible thought, Lasciel wants Bonea to animate a body, with Helens daughter the candidate.

What would happen if Denarians decided not to create trouble but to enjoy the human condition? It seems that is what Marcone has offered Namshiel, the time and resources to explore his interests. What if Lasciel is given the opportunity to explore her new found motherhood.

Redemption for Fallen Angels?

Can Bonea animate a body? I guess Bob could co possess Mister and Butters given the right circumstances.

I do like the idea of Lasciel being Redeemed through Motherhood.

Harry might be able to help with that with combined Star Born/Soul Fire.

He managed to change Lash enough for her to be an independent being with her own Free Will.

According to Lash admittedly under dubious circumstances the Fallen may have Fallen because they desire Free Will.

"I understand your refusal to allow another to control your life. It's a poisonous, repugnant notion to think of someone who would dictate your every move, impose upon you a code of behaviour you could not accept and refuse to allow you choice expression and the pursuit of your own heart's purpose"
"Then believe me when I say that I know precisely how you feel. All of the Fallen do."

Now imagine if Lasciel either through Bonea or through Motherhood or through Harry's Star Born/Soul Fire gained Free Will she desires.