Author Topic: Wedding day ideas  (Read 5524 times)

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Wedding day ideas
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2021, 12:20:50 AM »
Titania is fine, her niece by her identical twin is now her daughter, and not nemfectected to boot.

Any antagonism she might feel towards Harry isn’t professional. It’s personal, and seeing Harry marry Lara scratches that itch, I bet her wedding gift is a sumptuous marriage bed, just to rub it in to Harry.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2021, 02:11:09 PM »
Titania is fine, her niece by her identical twin is now her daughter, and not nemfectected to boot.

Any antagonism she might feel towards Harry isn’t professional. It’s personal, and seeing Harry marry Lara scratches that itch, I bet her wedding gift is a sumptuous marriage bed, just to rub it in to Harry.

A bed of roses, no flowers, all thorns.. ::)

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2021, 11:46:39 PM »
The only part of the wedding preparation Harry will enjoy is selecting the cake, he eats the entirety of every sample mixing them up rather than just forking out a tiny morsel to taste, showing up Molly and Lara. He considers it a ‘Cake Buffet’.

Offline Ed0517

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2021, 07:37:50 AM »

The grudge is personal. Summer knows it was justified. But say if a cop shoots your kid, even if it is justified... you can have somewhat hard feelings.  If you were a judge, you would tend to recuse yourself. So she recuses herself and sends Sarissa and Fix.