Author Topic: Could a Dragon hit Arctis Tor?  (Read 1840 times)

Offline b4utoo

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Could a Dragon hit Arctis Tor?
« on: September 28, 2021, 02:22:14 PM »
Maybe one we thought was dead?

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Could a Dragon hit Arctis Tor?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 03:13:32 PM »
Maybe one we thought was dead?

I think one could, unless they lose strength in the Nevernever, I think one would be hard to stop.

Offline BrainFireBob

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 06:21:43 PM »
Pretty sure they're asexual, and the Tor's a building

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 07:40:22 PM »
Pretty sure they're asexual, and the Tor's a building

Asexual?  Mr Ferro is a mister..  If he was asexual, I'd think he'd just be called "Ferro."

Offline Ed0517

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 08:25:18 AM »
Aren't dragons, though, thought of as more area of attack assaults? Hardly surgical.  There were dead around the well, but a huge fire of high intensity would have incinerated them. I think dragons would be like Harry getting to ghoul at Camp Kaboom.  Where he got him, and the brush for 20 feet in each direction. Not a surgical strike. More the Sledge-o-Matic.

Online Avernite

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2021, 07:15:56 PM »
I think a Dragon would trigger Mab calling back not just her guard, but some of those 40,000-faerie-strong formations round about the outer gates.

And at 10's of thousands plus Mab to one, it might not be so easy, especially when the Mothers take notice.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2021, 08:39:58 PM »
I think a Dragon would trigger Mab calling back not just her guard, but some of those 40,000-faerie-strong formations round about the outer gates.

And at 10's of thousands plus Mab to one, it might not be so easy, especially when the Mothers take notice.

Or a Holy Knight or two, let's not forget that Michael killed a dragon to save Charity.

Online Avernite

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2021, 05:16:40 PM »
Or a Holy Knight or two, let's not forget that Michael killed a dragon to save Charity.
They might indeed show up, and the Dargons still left no doubt have noticed that in general they must be careful, but it's not who you expect to face when attacking Arctis Tor - even as a Dragon. Everyone else in the world would probably react if you did it, though, because blowing up Winter has massive repercussions (similar to how kinda everyone did care when a Titan went off the rails, even if to various levels).

Mab and her armies, and possibly Mother Winter and Summer, those are the things you can't avoid facing.