Author Topic: California Crew  (Read 1721 times)

Offline toodeep

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
California Crew
« on: September 09, 2021, 04:39:02 PM »
As we've learned Harry's super power really is the empowering of people around him.  I was rereading Blood Rites and thought about the crew that eventually went out to California to practice Feng Shui - Jake, Bobby, Inari, and maybe Bobby's kids.  I can't shake that the adults would make a great Scooby doo gang, and I can't help but think of the kids kinda growing up like the brothers in Supernatural because of it.  Wonder if we could see them reappear as normal human  supernatural fighters in the future.  It would be a hoot to see.  Wondering if the time between them going off and them coming back is enough for the the kids to be involved yet.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: California Crew
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 07:34:31 PM »
As we've learned Harry's super power really is the empowering of people around him.  I was rereading Blood Rites and thought about the crew that eventually went out to California to practice Feng Shui - Jake, Bobby, Inari, and maybe Bobby's kids.  I can't shake that the adults would make a great Scooby doo gang, and I can't help but think of the kids kinda growing up like the brothers in Supernatural because of it.  Wonder if we could see them reappear as normal human  supernatural fighters in the future.  It would be a hoot to see.  Wondering if the time between them going off and them coming back is enough for the the kids to be involved yet.

You may be on to something now that the Wolfpack has grown up and to some extent broken up, though those who have survived seem to have remained friends.  Only problem is they are in California and Harry is in Chicago..

Offline toodeep

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 10:11:39 PM »
True, but if ever a place was in need of a good feng shui team it would be Chicago during the rebuild.  Considering what happened there, Chicago could either become a real epicenter of supernatural activity in the world or totally anathema to it since the mortals there are so sensitized to it now.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 11:10:22 AM »
True, but if ever a place was in need of a good feng shui team it would be Chicago during the rebuild.  Considering what happened there, Chicago could either become a real epicenter of supernatural activity in the world or totally anathema to it since the mortals there are so sensitized to it now.

Well, no place in more need of some serious feng shui than Harry's new home, the castle.. I can see Lara insisting on it. ;)

Offline Kindler

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 04:15:56 PM »
Well, no place in more need of some serious feng shui than Harry's new home, the castle.. I can see Lara insisting on it. ;)
Honestly, that would be one of the most hysterical callbacks in the series. Harry calling up Jake and company to Feng Shui the crap out of his new castle would leave me in tears of laughter. That's exactly the kind of fan service I like in Western Media.
Here's hoping there's a section of Twelve Months devoted to interior decorating.

Offline Monkez

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 08:20:22 AM »

I love this and it would be hilarious.
I always wanted to be a monk, but I never got the chants.