Author Topic: Injun Joe's death curse  (Read 1390 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Injun Joe's death curse
« on: August 29, 2021, 07:45:42 PM »
Just a curious thought, what kind of death curse do you think he'd use?  I think as a medicine man, and expert in mortal medicine that his death curse could take the form of some kind of virus or illness.  For example if he wanted to take out a bunch of White Court vampires, his curse would infect them, causing all kinds of horrible symptoms, and ultimately killing them.

On the other hand he could go in the opposite direction and his death curse would actually be a life saving time spell where he dumped everything he has into healing, or saving people who are in trouble.

What say you?
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Injun Joe's death curse
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 07:55:08 PM »
Permanent transmogrification into a huge Kaiju combining his most fearsome shape shifting forms. An Uber Naglooshi?

Offline KurtinStGeorge

• Posty McPostington
  • Oh no, there goes Tokyo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 10:43:53 PM »
I like the second idea, the healing one.  It seems like something LTW would do.  However, if LTW was fighting a Naagloshii, perhaps Eb could use his curse to prevent the thing from shapeshifting, making it much more killable.
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx

Offline Ed0517

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 07:31:40 AM »
Just like Dracula was real, and a how-to on killing Blamps written by Stoker, the Dresden files are real, and Butcher is documenting real events. But he's behind - Joe got whacked, and COVID is the death curse. All the Fomor are dead. We are just collateral damage of a slightly sloppy spell. 

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 02:21:06 PM »

Somehow I don't see Listens using a death curse at all, it just doesn't seem to be his style.