Author Topic: About the naagloshii  (Read 1323 times)

Offline seanham

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
About the naagloshii
« on: August 29, 2021, 08:18:14 PM »
I have always been confused about what exactly the Naagloshii are as a race. In the books, there have been references to the "Holy People" and how the Naagloshii were supposed to be messengers but fell away from their original purpose. So are the Naagloshii a form of fallen angels, or are they something older such as the spawn of an Old One?

Offline Second Aristh

• Posty McPostington
  • Numeromancer
    • View Profile
Re: About the naagloshii
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 08:54:47 PM »
The Naagloshii are sort of like a Native American version of fallen angels, yeah.  Different companies, but similar job titles.
We shall not fail or falter, we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools, and we will finish the job.--Winston Churchill

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Re: About the naagloshii
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 02:15:39 AM »
I think it's similar the the Fallen, and demons.  I believe Jim said they belong to the same club but the Fallen are corporate.  Angles, Temple Dogs, Dragons, I believe, are all celestial beings.  Didn't Uriel call Moust, "little brother"?  So the Naagloshii were probably part of the same group, went bad, and became corrupted much like the Fallen.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.