Author Topic: Bob's missing years  (Read 1223 times)

Offline seanham

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Bob's missing years
« on: July 21, 2021, 03:59:42 AM »
Does anyone have any theories about where Bob was during Harry's training with Eb or before? If I remember correctly, Harry took Bob from Justin's house after he killed Justin. However, where was Bob during Harry's trial or during Harry's time with Eb? Bob is known as a powerful and dangerous spirit, and there is no way either the Council or Eb would allow it to remain in Harry's possession. Harry must have hidden Bob from the council and Eb and regained him sometime after he left Eb. So the question remains where was Bob during those years?

Offline TheCuriousFan

• Special Collections Division
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Bob's missing years
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 04:22:25 AM »
According to the RPG the answer is "down a random hole in the middle of a forest" and Bob's still a bit mad about it.
Currently dealing with a backlog of games.

If you want me to type up a book quote or find a WoJ quote, send me a PM.

Rest in peace mdodd.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Bob's missing years
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 02:55:54 PM »
According to the RPG the answer is "down a random hole in the middle of a forest" and Bob's still a bit mad about it.

I thought he buried him in the ashes of the house.  I cannot remember if I read that in the books or someone said it here.  Depending on how quickly the Wardens caught him would make a difference I think.  If they were quick about it, the ashes of the house would be his only alternative, if it took a couple of hours then dumping down a hole in the woods would as long as he remembered where he dumped him.