Author Topic: how Harry could beat Carlos, Eb, and others  (Read 3207 times)

Offline forumghost

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: how Harry could beat Carlos, Eb, and others
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2021, 09:20:53 AM »
Harry's offense is basically a joke when it comes to neuromancy, he's a tank defensively but he absolutely isn't up to using it offensively, Mab even jokes about the idea.

Rather then a joke, I think Mab was genuinely concerned by the mental image of how much damage Harry would do if he started trying out Neuromancy. I imagine it'd look sort of like a Rhino on Meth.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2021, 09:37:51 AM »
Rather then a joke, I think Mab was genuinely concerned by the mental image of how much damage Harry would do if he started trying out Neuromancy. I imagine it'd look sort of like a Rhino on Meth.
I think it had more to do with Harry being a council wizard. They don't do Neuromancy.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline vincentric

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2021, 05:04:05 PM »
Summer wouldn't do anything if Mab attacked the White Council in response to an attack on her Knight. They exist to stop Winter from preying on innocent mortals but those who embroil themselves in the affairs of the courts lose that protection. Attacking Harry without provocation would definitely be seen as them deliberately involving themselves. Mab may not be able to stop them or avenge Harry right away, but eventually she'd balance the scales like she did with Nicodemus in Skin Game.

Offline TrueMonk

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2021, 10:35:51 PM »
It would be one member of the accords attacking another. I don't see how the mortal world becomes part of it.
If Marcone decided to attack winter i can't see summer siding with him either.