Author Topic: Maggie's Classmates?  (Read 4776 times)

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Maggie's Classmates?
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2021, 02:10:36 AM »
Well, in White Knight, Luccio says:
Maybe when you're a wizard, your body sorta works like everyone else's until you become a "senior citizen" and then you just continue to live. So, your fertile period is the more or less the same as any other normal human?

I don't remember how old Luccio is supposed to be. Also, I think Harry (double) implied that she was a very experienced person in the bedroom, so, sounds like she used to have a very healthy sexual life.

But then, Margaret was over a hundred when she had Harry, right?

It is a bid weird, the lack of children from McCoy. Maybe this family is just repressed in general, LOL.

Honestly I think this was a flaw Jim hadn't considered when younger body swapping Luccio in Dead Beat which we know had some divergence from the original plan of the series.

I don't think Jim had considered that Margaret le Fey was already over a century old when she had Harry and Thomas. One of those things that could have slipped his mind when writing for the Hardback Dead Beat.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Maggie's Classmates?
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2021, 03:46:01 AM »
Honestly I think this was a flaw Jim hadn't considered when younger body swapping Luccio in Dead Beat which we know had some divergence from the original plan of the series.

I don't think Jim had considered that Margaret le Fey was already over a century old when she had Harry and Thomas. One of those things that could have slipped his mind when writing for the Hardback Dead Beat.
The gatekeeper is from the eight century or earlier. This is a magic universe, there are ways to cheat. Both Margaret and Rashid spend a lot of time in the nevernever. And why would every wizard age the same way as Luccio? I think that is giving too much weight to a sample of one.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]