Author Topic: Mirror Mirror character changes ideas  (Read 10397 times)

Offline BrainFireBob

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Mirror Mirror character changes ideas
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2021, 06:03:40 PM »
Agree on married Murph with kids in Grandma's cottage. Rudolph would twist that knife.

Shiro as an enemy.

Mavra as a buddy.

Various bits I could see:

Vamp Susan helping our Harry over a picture of her mother as a little girl with Harry's chin.

Mavra revealing a vulnerability.

Mab assisting because he retains the Knight mantle from our reality, and she still wants a Dresden Knight- her price to help is knowledge of how.

Lea vouching for him because he knows about the ruby.

Offline K.L.O.E.

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2021, 07:25:27 PM »
The Alphas have gone feral or ran into something they couldn't handle so they are either bitter and angry or completely on the dark side.
Kyle Lowry
Everything

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2021, 08:04:03 PM »
The Alphas have gone feral or ran into something they couldn't handle so they are either bitter and angry or completely on the dark side.

Dresden turned them into permanent wolves, using them as protection.....  Has killed many wardens with them.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline EBRIEN

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2021, 09:39:18 PM »
IMO, The only other interesting character that Harry doesn't have much information on is Cowl.  So I could see Alt-Harry working with him.

I wonder if Harry's able to work with Cowl, would he learn of who Cowl really is? (And bring this knowledge back to his own timeline...)

Offline seanham

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2021, 09:51:16 PM »
Like the idea of Harry gaining knowledge so he might be prepared for the future, will the knowledge transfer over? Sure the character's names will be the same but will every detail be the same? With people just the opposite of what they are now ("good character" becomes "bad character")? Also, what about the neutral people?

Offline forumghost

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2021, 01:53:14 AM »
I wonder if Harry's able to work with Cowl, would he learn of who Cowl really is? (And bring this knowledge back to his own timeline...)

I definitely suspect that something along those lines will happen. My guess is that in the MM universe the 'Black Council' will be doing a lot less of the Cloak and Dagger routine due to the White Council being Destroyed and/or Crippled, the Red Court still being a power, Raith back in control of the White Court, etc.

Basically everything going to shit so that Harry knows what happens if he fails.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 01:55:36 AM by forumghost »

Offline BrainFireBob

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2021, 05:35:19 AM »
Like the idea of Harry gaining knowledge so he might be prepared for the future, will the knowledge transfer over? Sure the character's names will be the same but will every detail be the same? With people just the opposite of what they are now ("good character" becomes "bad character")? Also, what about the neutral people?

The point is more that Harry himself is different, plus the general lit concept of chaos theory. So anyone Harry has interacted with significantly. Maeve may be back, Slade might be Winter Knight. No Evil Bob. Butters is dead or just a coroner.

It's why I favor how he killed Bianca changing to a violation of the Accords. No duel with Ortega. No friendship with the Archive. No followup at Shed's Aquarium. No Soulfire. Lots of branches become viable or fall away when links in chains alter.

Offline K.L.O.E.

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2021, 05:47:36 PM »
Dresden turned them into permanent wolves, using them as protection.....  Has killed many wardens with them.

That's vile and probably something an evil Harry would do.

I also hope we get MM Morgan and our Harry have a heart to heart. (I also want to see Morgan cut loose on a Battlefield, I'm still mad we won't get that)
Kyle Lowry
Everything

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2021, 05:31:08 AM »
That's vile and probably something an evil Harry would do.

I also hope we get MM Morgan and our Harry have a heart to heart. (I also want to see Morgan cut loose on a Battlefield, I'm still mad we won't get that)

My guess is that MM Harry will kill MM Morgan when fighting our Dresden.  I think Jim will use characters we know, and show MM Harry destroying them just to give an idea of how powerful he is.

Maybe not though :).  It would be cool if Harry got one of those badass swords that the Wardens have though, and brought it back with him.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2021, 06:11:06 AM »
My guess is that MM Harry will kill MM Morgan when fighting our Dresden.  I think Jim will use characters we know, and show MM Harry destroying them just to give an idea of how powerful he is.

Maybe not though :).  It would be cool if Harry got one of those badass swords that the Wardens have though, and brought it back with him.
they are probably tailored to the individual otherwise there would not be a shortage of them with all the wardens dying in the war against the vampires.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline K.L.O.E.

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2021, 12:44:24 PM »
they are probably tailored to the individual otherwise there would not be a shortage of them with all the wardens dying in the war against the vampires.

Depending on how the war goes Luccio may make one for our Harry. The only reason she can't make them anymore is because of Corpsetaker swapping bodies.

Yeah, there's going to be some Jobbing going on in MM. Someone is going to lose a fight to prove that MM Harry is a monster.
Kyle Lowry
Everything

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2021, 01:09:25 PM »
Depending on how the war goes Luccio may make one for our Harry. The only reason she can't make them anymore is because of Corpsetaker swapping bodies.

Yeah, there's going to be some Jobbing going on in MM. Someone is going to lose a fight to prove that MM Harry is a monster.
But maybe our Harry will save him which will confuse the hell out of everyone.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Snark Knight

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2021, 03:26:54 PM »
Molly as alt-Morgan's fanatical apprentice. Joined the Wardens to get revenge for -Harry failing Michael and leading to his death.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2021, 05:44:49 AM »
Molly as alt-Morgan's fanatical apprentice. Joined the Wardens to get revenge for -Harry failing Michael and leading to his death.

Oh I could see this happening.

Offline Hankthemoose

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2021, 09:44:40 PM »
The main problem with these alternate character traits is that Jim has said that all the changes in the Mirror Mirror world will spring from Harry having made a single different choice in Grave Peril.

My vote for the root cause is Harry does not misuse Amoracchius, so the Leanansidhe cannot take it. As a result, Michael doesn't come to Bianca's ball, and everything goes downhill from there.