Author Topic: Can't wait to see what they got!  (Read 4074 times)

Offline ZhonLord

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Can't wait to see what they got!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2021, 09:38:09 AM »
1.  "Yeah and that's not the end of it.  Huge battle in Chicago where he's from.  A Titan, a fucking Titan goes there destroying the place.  Dresden is seen running the scene with her following...  Then...  Then she's gone... "

2. "What do you mean gone"?

1.  "She's gone man.  They are being pretty tight lipped about it.  This Dresden is seriously scary"
3. "Not only that but he's the Winter Knight too.  The deadliest and most terrifying one the Winter Queen's ever had, she said so herself."

2. "Wait, isn't the Winter Knight just a hired goon who goes around at her command killing people?"

3. "Nope, every aspect of Summer and Winter has a role in this world, the Knights are more than just killers.  I haven't gotten there in my studies yet, but I overheard some of the gossip between the Elders."

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Re: Can't wait to see what they got!
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2021, 06:47:00 PM »
3. "Not only that but he's the Winter Knight too.  The deadliest and most terrifying one the Winter Queen's ever had, she said so herself."

2. "Wait, isn't the Winter Knight just a hired goon who goes around at her command killing people?"

3. "Nope, every aspect of Summer and Winter has a role in this world, the Knights are more than just killers.  I haven't gotten there in my studies yet, but I overheard some of the gossip between the Elders."

Exactly....  I suspect that the Wizards who know the truth are having even more serious discussions about him....
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.