Author Topic: I want to see a White Court that feeds on gluttony  (Read 1405 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
I want to see a White Court that feeds on gluttony
« on: March 06, 2021, 08:31:47 PM »
A White Court family that fed on gluttony would be very effective I'd think.  Most people enjoy eating, and it's built into our DNA to want to eat so the combination of pleasure, and an evolutionary need would make a powerful combination.  I could see the family owning a restaurant empire.  Many of them would just be there feeding while dozens of people are spending huge amounts of money ordering more, and more food.

Some of them would be pretty bad though.  They would keep people locked in cages, not allowed to eat, and then when the vamp wanted to eat, they would bring huge amounts of food for their victims.  the people would be stuffing their faces, and so would the vamp in it's own way. 

They would be huge vamps too.  There superhuman speed, and strength would still be there though.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline didymos

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: I want to see a White Court that feeds on gluttony
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 08:33:43 PM »
Gluttony is a behavior. It's not really an emotion.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 08:36:11 PM »
Gluttony is a behavior. It's not really an emotion.

People eat food, and have an emotional response to eating...  That's why so many people eat chocolate, or binge junk food when stressed or depressed.  It creates a sense of pleasure, and relaxation.  Gluttony itself might not be an emotion, but it gets the point across.  They would feed on the emotions people feel while eating food they enjoy.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline forumghost

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 10:07:57 PM »
Speaking of Wampires with unusual diets, I've been pondering- Love is an emotion. Could a Wampire be an anti-Raith and eat Love?

Offline apgrey

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 11:11:10 PM »
Ref:  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8375964/1/Houses-of-the-White-Court-Dresden-Files

It's been done.  The above is a fanfic about another house of the White Court.

APG