Author Topic: Elaine wag  (Read 6792 times)

Offline psuedonym

• Participant
    • View Profile
Elaine wag
« on: February 03, 2021, 10:58:53 PM »
I have no evidence for this other than jim likes to mess with harry but is it possible, since they were at the time lovers, elaine could have been at the very early stages of pregnancy when justin died? If she was enthralled to justin what effect would that have on the baby?
We have see nothing to suggest this but every time we see elaine shes working, would you bring a small child to a dangerous job?
Im probably wrong but it would mess with harry.

Offline LostInTime

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Elaine wag
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 04:10:22 AM »
Harry killed Justin when he was 16. Presumably he and Elaine did not have any sexy fun times after the killing When Harry was 34, the presumptive H+E offspring would have been 18. If there was a child, they would be ~23, and unless they have power, out of the picture.
The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 07:48:13 AM »
Harry killed Justin when he was 16. Presumably he and Elaine did not have any sexy fun times after the killing When Harry was 34, the presumptive H+E offspring would have been 18. If there was a child, they would be ~23, and unless they have power, out of the picture.
Any age Jim wants. We do not know how much time Elaine spend in Summer versus here on earth.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 06:37:29 PM »
I have no evidence for this other than jim likes to mess with harry but is it possible, since they were at the time lovers, elaine could have been at the very early stages of pregnancy when justin died? If she was enthralled to justin what effect would that have on the baby?
We have see nothing to suggest this but every time we see elaine shes working, would you bring a small child to a dangerous job?
Im probably wrong but it would mess with harry.

Kumori.....  Perhaps Justin made his move he did when he realized Elaine was pregnant.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline forumghost

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 07:01:42 PM »
Personally I think that we're pretty much done with Children. Harry has one that Jim can endanger whenever he needs Harry to do something he wouldn't do, so any more would be superfluous.

Kumori.....  Perhaps Justin made his move he did when he realized Elaine was pregnant.

I stand by my theory that Justin moved from regular old-fashioned brainwashing to enthralling because he found out that HHWBehind was coming to kill him and so he needed his pet starborn ready now rather than later.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 07:04:38 PM by forumghost »

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 07:43:55 PM »
Personally I think that we're pretty much done with Children. Harry has one that Jim can endanger whenever he needs Harry to do something he wouldn't do, so any more would be superfluous.
You have said it. Now we get endless theories about the triplet Harry fathered with Elaine.

I stand by my theory that Justin moved from regular old-fashioned brainwashing to enthralling because he found out that HHWBehind was coming to kill him and so he needed his pet starborn ready now rather than later.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline LostInTime

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 12:52:22 AM »
Harry has one that Jim can endanger whenever he needs Harry to do something he wouldn't do,

Harry has two children. One he had with Susan, one he had with Lash.
The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog.

Offline forumghost

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 04:33:13 AM »
Harry has two children. One he had with Susan, one he had with Lash.

Yeah, but BG proved that Dresden doesn't care about her. The entire battle he was worried about his Daughter (singular). He never once thought about his daughters.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 06:31:49 AM »
Yeah, but BG proved that Dresden doesn't care about her. The entire battle he was worried about his Daughter (singular). He never once thought about his daughters.
His other daughter is far less vulnerable.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline TheCuriousFan

• Special Collections Division
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2021, 09:44:26 AM »
His other daughter is far less vulnerable.
Still no excuse for not even having a stray thought about her during all of Battle Ground.
Currently dealing with a backlog of games.

If you want me to type up a book quote or find a WoJ quote, send me a PM.

Rest in peace mdodd.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2021, 09:54:50 AM »
Still no excuse for not even having a stray thought about her during all of Battle Ground.
But whose fault is that. Harry or Jim?
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline TheCuriousFan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2021, 11:39:44 AM »
But whose fault is that. Harry or Jim?
We'll see when Twelve Months rolls around.

Rest in peace mdodd.

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2021, 06:46:41 PM »
Just what the series needs, another kid.

Offline TheCuriousFan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2021, 09:46:46 PM »
Just what the series needs, another kid.
And that's the best argument there is against a third kid, Jim has already griped about the issues that Maggie causes with sticking to an outline that originally involved a childless Harry so why introduce another kid?

Rest in peace mdodd.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2021, 06:33:43 PM »
And that's the best argument there is against a third kid, Jim has already griped about the issues that Maggie causes with sticking to an outline that originally involved a childless Harry so why introduce another kid?
Because Mab explicitly said she wants Harry and Lara to have one. (Or was it more than one)?