Author Topic: Could a Red Court become a Black Court?  (Read 1338 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Could a Red Court become a Black Court?
« on: January 25, 2021, 07:13:06 PM »
I'm wondering if a member of the Red Court could be turned to a member of the Black Court....  I don't know if it's possible but I really hope it is, and that we see an example of it.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline b4utoo

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Could a Red Court become a Black Court?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 07:44:43 PM »
Huh!? Really? Why? It's a rubbery bat monster...just picture it as pet cemetery bat monster....now if you mean white court...think you have to consider the internal demon effects. And besides RED COURT ARE EXTINCT. lol at least as of right now

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 10:18:12 PM »
I white court can but I think the red court is too far from being human to start with.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 02:37:42 AM »
Huh!? Really? Why? It's a rubbery bat monster...just picture it as pet cemetery bat monster....now if you mean white court...think you have to consider the internal demon effects. And besides RED COURT ARE EXTINCT. lol at least as of right now

They can add or remove their human form easily, I'd assume they could do the same as Black Court.  They are extinct we think.  I was talking about some who became Black Court before Changes
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 08:48:20 PM »
I doubt a ramp can.

One-ear basically said he'd turn Lara in BR, so barring any other information on the subject, I'm going with wamps can be turned.