Author Topic: An amusing thought about Proven Guilty  (Read 3958 times)

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: An amusing thought about Proven Guilty
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2021, 11:35:10 AM »
Harry, albeit accidentally, sends the Fetches after Molly. Harry fights the Alien fetch. Harry gets kidnapped. Harry escapes, mostly. Thomas shows, up. Banter and negotiation. Scarecrow shows up.

I think the fetch had plenty of time to get Molly to Arctis Tor and leave some instructions with the other fetches as to what to do with her.
Yeah, could be.  But every other time the fetches were used in the book they were either summoned or sent.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2021, 04:39:37 PM »
Yeah, could be.  But every other time the fetches were used in the book they were either summoned or sent.
I see the problem there. We're supposed to believe that each time Molly was used as the "end point," but if Molly was in Arctis Tor, she couldn't be the end point to that summoning. Maybe the Scarecrow sent Molly back with the other fetches and stayed behind to kill their cut out.

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2021, 07:25:29 PM »
I see the problem there. We're supposed to believe that each time Molly was used as the "end point," but if Molly was in Arctis Tor, she couldn't be the end point to that summoning. Maybe the Scarecrow sent Molly back with the other fetches and stayed behind to kill their cut out.
I don't know. It's just amusing that he almost cut and pasted the scene at the garage from Summer Knight.