Author Topic: Toot loves pizza  (Read 2826 times)

Offline TrueMonk

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Toot loves pizza
« on: December 29, 2020, 12:46:40 AM »
Toot loooooves pizza, and Lacuna.. Harry has a sword of love. Do you think Toot could wield it some day?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 04:30:15 PM by TrueMonk »

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Toot loved pizza
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 04:25:33 AM »
Toot loooooves pizza, and Lacuna.. Harry has a sword of love. Do you think Toot could wield it some day?

If he gets big enough.. ;)

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Toot loves pizza
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 07:10:55 PM »
Nah. He doesn't have free will. The Swords are all about free will.

Offline Professor Q

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 06:05:07 PM »
Perhaps the Sword could be reworked into a pizza cutter.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 07:14:50 PM »
Perhaps the Sword could be reworked into a pizza cutter.

I can see it now, Harry gives it to Thomas, who misuses it and breaks it.  Marcone/Namshiel is going after Harry, in desperation, Harry tosses the Hilt in Lara's direction.  Toot catches it in mid-air, it turns into a Holy Pizza Cutter, Toot then proceeds to cut off Marcone/Namshiel's head....  :P

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 11:30:33 AM »
Battle Ground made it clear Pizza came before Lacuna to Toot. Harry is a very distant third, and only because he supplies pizza.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 01:06:29 PM »
Battle Ground made it clear Pizza came before Lacuna to Toot. Harry is a very distant third, and only because he supplies pizza.
But not in Turn Coat

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 03:18:48 PM »
We all sometimes do something our partner does not like that much. That does not mean Lacuna takes second place.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 04:08:08 PM »
We all sometimes do something our partner does not like that much. That does not mean Lacuna takes second place.

Yeah, I think it is complicated, on one hand she is considered Toot's prisoner, but on the other he is totally potty over her.  But how does she really feel about him?

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 08:59:56 PM »
Lacuna has made it very clear, she wants Toots teeth, probably more so than any other teeth.

I am surprised Toot has not been able to persuade Lacuna to inspect his teeth close up, with her tongue. Given Lacuna’s anger at Harry’s rhyme, she has obviously considered this and is both repelled and attracted at the thought.

Now if Toot were to invest in a Tootbrush, some Tootpaste, dental floss, mouthwash and some celery, I am sure Lacuna would agree to a close up inspection, much to Toot’s joy.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 09:37:46 PM »
Lacuna has made it very clear, she wants Toots teeth, probably more so than any other teeth.

I am surprised Toot has not been able to persuade Lacuna to inspect his teeth close up, with her tongue. Given Lacuna’s anger at Harry’s rhyme, she has obviously considered this and is both repelled and attracted at the thought.

Now if Toot were to invest in a Tootbrush, some Tootpaste, dental floss, mouthwash and some celery, I am sure Lacuna would agree to a close up inspection, much to Toot’s joy.

He might happily give Lacuna his teeth as long as he can still gum a cheese pizza with extra cheese! ;D

Offline Ed0517

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2021, 08:23:43 AM »
I think Toot would love to use his Sword of Love on Lacuna....

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2021, 08:40:13 PM »
He might happily give Lacuna his teeth as long as he can still gum a cheese pizza with extra cheese! ;D

That may be all she wants. She probably thought Murphy knocking a chip off Harry’s tooth the most romantic thing possible, and their eventual romance inevitable because of it.