Author Topic: He's gonna do it.  (Read 4049 times)

Offline Larry Fowler

• Conversationalist
  • Best wishes to you all!
    • View Profile
Re: He's gonna do it.
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2020, 12:17:39 AM »
I believe in his desire to one-up Marcone.

If only I could like your comment just like in Facebook I would!

But what shapes, and how many?

Wolf is obviously a lock, given how many times people called him a wolf of late, and his association with the Alphas.

But what else? Something that flies and something that swims, like Iron Druid?  Something that let's him spy like a good P.I.?

I would love to see harry turn into a non undead version of Betty the T-rex.

As for the PI stuff, he could go with the proverbial «fly on the wall».

As for water with the beef he has with the formor, I don't think swimming is such a good Idea for Harry until they are dealt with.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 11:06:29 AM by Larry Fowler »
He who sees a mosquito land on his crouch, understands that violence does not solve every problem.

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2020, 03:52:25 AM »
Betty the T-Rex? .... Wait a minute, what timeline am I in? 😂 It's still Sue isn't it?
Because of his beef with the fomor he needs a combat morph I'd say actually.(animamorphs nerd lol)
*A shark most definitely, I think a hammer head lol, suits his mindset.)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 03:55:12 AM by The_Sibelis »

Offline Larry Fowler

• Conversationalist
  • Best wishes to you all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2020, 05:59:39 AM »
Betty the T-Rex? .... Wait a minute, what timeline am I in? 😂 It's still Sue isn't it?
Because of his beef with the fomor he needs a combat morph I'd say actually.(animamorphs nerd lol)
*A shark most definitely, I think a hammer head lol, suits his mindset.)

Oh my, you are so right it's Sue. Thank you so much. Seems like Harry has a little something for Susans...

Yeah I guess your right. If the formor have to get dealt with it's going to need to be on their turf. It's the worst possible turf for Harry and you know how JB likes to make things hard for Harry. All that to say « Harry needs a [marine] combat morph » and the a hammer head shark would fit, it's bad ass while still being a bit goofy (Just like our friendly neighbourhood wizard).
He who sees a mosquito land on his crouch, understands that violence does not solve every problem.

Offline Kaldra

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2020, 11:29:33 PM »
I honestly think that the biggest thing Dresden will learn is how to not "tear himself apart" with his own strength.

"Shapeshifting" will let him protect his body, we already saw one example of magic aiding movement in Ghost Stories and i think River Shoulders will show Dresden how to turn that to 11.