Author Topic: Evil Bob  (Read 1936 times)

Offline TheCuriousFan

• Special Collections Division
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Evil Bob
« on: December 01, 2020, 05:19:57 AM »
As you know Bob's evil twin has been absent since Ghost Story's climax where he and Bob briefly clashed before Bob ran away. At that time he was looking for a new master and since Harry turned him down he probably went shopping elsewhere.

My guess is that he ended up with Cowl, no hard evidence, this is just a guess made by looking at who Cowl has with him. He has an "evil" Molly (which would have been really blatant if DB & PG weren't switched) and he's heavily implied to be the one giving orders to My Shadow from Zoo Day. Why not complete the set with an Evil Bob?
Currently dealing with a backlog of games.

If you want me to type up a book quote or find a WoJ quote, send me a PM.

Rest in peace mdodd.

Offline Yuillegan

• White Council
  • Posty McPostington
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Bob
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 06:39:59 AM »
I don't know. He might respect and even fear Cowl a little. But really, the only person he seems to want anything to do with is Kemmler. So I'd say he is either finishing their work or trying to resurrect him (assuming Kemmler is actually completely dead). Wouldn't surprise me though to see him working with Cowl again. But he seemed to hate being a servant by and large - I don't think he was looking for a master...he actually asked for Harry to be his student.

But I do appreciate the symmetry with Harry that Cowl has.

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 07:15:12 AM »
Yes and no. Since cowl would be alt Harry under that idea, I don't think he'd have bob from this reality, even evil Bob. But I could be wrong.

*Harry, cowl and Kemmler... And the walkers, all have this weird symmetry to each other... Like Fearbringers sack clothes were based on Harry's duster after I lost all it's color... But it's also the same sort of functional effect as Kemmlers robes(from... Warhammer I think it was?) That are enchanted. The connections are masterfully done imo
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 07:56:50 AM by The_Sibelis »

Offline Yuillegan

• White Council
  • Posty McPostington
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 07:56:56 AM »
Yes and no. Since cowl would be alt Harry under that idea, I don't think he'd have bob from this reality, even evil Bob. But I could be wrong.
Not necessarily. He could be the person who influenced Harry during his formative years...Justin DuMorne. Justin already had one female apprentice. And he originally had Bob/Evil Bob.

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 07:59:48 AM »
Not necessarily. He could be the person who influenced Harry during his formative years...Justin DuMorne. Justin already had one female apprentice. And he originally had Bob/Evil Bob.
could be, but that's not what's implied above with him having 'evil molly'.

Offline TheCuriousFan

• Special Collections Division
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 08:23:10 AM »
could be, but that's not what's implied above with him having 'evil molly'.
I meant as a parallel not a literal evil molly.
Currently dealing with a backlog of games.

If you want me to type up a book quote or find a WoJ quote, send me a PM.

Rest in peace mdodd.

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2020, 08:44:21 AM »
I meant as a parallel not a literal evil molly.
well that's just confusing then lol. I juggle back and forth over which is more likely. Justin and Elaine, or Alt Harry and Molly. Both have merits that would fit... Though the tin foil hat told me it could also be nic and Deidre.
So when you say, evil Molly, I take it to literally be evil Molly.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2020, 06:17:16 PM »
Evil Bob might have gone to Ghost Grevane. Or Grevane's just dead.