Author Topic: Bard Tower Book (RabidFanboy)  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Starwarsfanatic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Bard Tower Book (RabidFanboy)
« on: October 26, 2020, 04:09:31 PM »
So I ordered a sighed/personalized copy of Battground from Bard Tower books, which WAS listed in Jim Butcher Store, back in May. I was told that the books ship within 30 days of publication. Alexi wrote back to an email and said that the books had arrived.....nothing so far. Now the JB Store doesn't have Bard Towet listed anymore.

Did something happy?  Did I get scammed?

Any help is appreciated.

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
Re: Bard Tower Book (RabidFanboy)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 09:04:06 AM »
I am sorry, I have not idea. Also, it has been released on September 29, so perhaps it is not ship yet? Have they already taken your money?
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline PilgrimDan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 12:13:57 PM »
I have a bunch of indie comics on order and the coof has screwed up the delivery times. Just like everything else.

Offline Starwarsfanatic

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 01:51:04 PM »
Hello all!

Yes, I prepaid for the book, it was supposed to be an anniversary gift, but now it's looking more like a Christmas present if ever get it. I get sometimes things get delayed, just keep updating.