Author Topic: Margret's curse on lord raith  (Read 1489 times)

Offline pcpoet

• Conversationalist
  • life is a dream
    • View Profile
Margret's curse on lord raith
« on: October 11, 2020, 08:06:51 PM »
Simple Question  Margret death curse is anchored to Thomas and to Harry.  does Thomas being held in demon reach weaken Margret's Curse on Lord Raith enough where his demon could break free and feed.
I am who I am that's all that I am from my head to my toe that's all that I am.

Offline Avernite

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Margret's curse on lord raith
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 08:12:34 PM »
I doubt it. Margaret's blood is still out and about; I think anchoring it to two children (and possibly their offspring) is an insurance policy, not a necessity.

But then, it's all speculation - but Raith didn't noticeably get stronger when Harry was KO for GS.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 08:27:38 PM »
The exact details of this specific curse are not known. We know it blocks Lord Raith feeding. We know those kind of curses are usually tied to the bloodline and that Lord Raith thought killing Harry and Thomas would have been enough.

But Maggie’s conception was in death masks, the book before blood rites so even after killing Harry and Thomas the curse might have held.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 09:31:19 PM »
Since I have an opinion even when I shouldn't.  Incoming WAG.  Maggie knew she couldn't hit Raith with magic.  So she hit his demon and she did that through Thomas's demon. She may have done it on her way out the door.  So for the curse to hold, Thomas had to become a vampire and if Thomas dies, the curse breaks.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 11:45:38 PM »
Since I have an opinion even when I shouldn't.  Incoming WAG.  Maggie knew she couldn't hit Raith with magic.  So she hit his demon and she did that through Thomas's demon. She may have done it on her way out the door.  So for the curse to hold, Thomas had to become a vampire and if Thomas dies, the curse breaks.

Lord Raith is filled with empty night, that is the favorite curse of the White Court.  It is the empty night that is consuming him, when it is finished, it will become another doorway for the Outsiders.