Author Topic: [BG spoilers] About the end of the book...  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
[BG spoilers] About the end of the book...
« on: October 09, 2020, 07:46:02 PM »
Obviously, very spoilerific.

Harry and Lara are in the search for Justine. I wondered, given that Harry knows the walker name, why can't he summon it?

(I am very angry thinking that apparently Harry is not going to find Justine in a year (at least) and by the time the baby, if Justine allows him/her to live, will be born and spend their first months of life with a literal monster)
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: [BG spoilers] About the end of the book...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 08:45:34 PM »
Obviously, very spoilerific.

Harry and Lara are in the search for Justine. I wondered, given that Harry knows the walker name, why can't he summon it?

(I am very angry thinking that apparently Harry is not going to find Justine in a year (at least) and by the time the baby, if Justine allows him/her to live, will be born and spend their first months of life with a literal monster)

Maybe the next book will happen just weeks after Battle Ground.

Offline ClintACK

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 09:35:41 PM »

Sounds like a sufficient motive for time travel...

Offline bigdangmoose

• Posty McPostington
  • "The Rack will be with us" - Molly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 09:56:53 PM »
Well, Christmas eve is 6MLS month's away from BG. Maybe MM is set just after and we will start the book with them finding Justine. I know the trailers weren't 100 percent accurate, but we saw Thomas and Justine together in it. Maybe that was a hint for the beginning of the next book.
You still have Zoidberg, YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG!

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 10:10:19 PM »
I would like that
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Avernite

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 10:23:17 PM »
Christmas does sound like a nice inspiration to give 'the search for my nephew (and crazy sister-in-law)' one more big push.