Author Topic: PT Spoilers- [REDACTED] Infected?  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: PT Spoilers- [REDACTED] Infected?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2020, 05:55:13 AM »
I think he may have hired him from time to time. I don't think he owns him and hires him out.

Not in that way, but there are other ways that Grey may be bound to Odin, he is a scion after all.  And no, I am not saying of Odin.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2020, 05:57:48 AM »
I don't see how being a scion of a skinwalker would bind him to Odin or make it likely he is.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2020, 06:06:24 AM »
I don't see how being a scion of a skinwalker would bind him to Odin or make it likely he is.

Is his father a skinwalker?  Or do we just assume that he is because he can change his body? So can Listens to Wind and Rivershoulders.  We know he didn't like his father, but did he say he was a skinwalker?  Need to look into Norse Mythology, there maybe some skin changers there.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2020, 06:21:13 AM »
He basically says he is the scion of a skinwalker in SG, and Jim confirmed it.

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2020, 07:36:21 AM »
  Odin can't be everywhere any more than Harry can.  Nemesis isn't just one thing.
hugin and munin do for Odin what Anduriel does for Nicodemus though. They watch others and bring him the details. Or more precisely I'm thinking, they just know things in their area of expertise, thought and memory.

Offline ClintACK

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2020, 10:49:04 AM »
Perhaps Loki is a skinwalker in the DV? (He's certainly depicted as an insanely powerful shapeshifter in the legends -- sufficiently skilled that he turned into a female animal, got pregnant, and gave birth.)

Goodman Grey might either be Odin's pseudo-grandson via his father Loki, or he might actually *be* Loki, or a persona/mask thereof. (i.e. Grey is to Loki, as Vadderung is to Odin)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2020, 10:53:41 AM »
Perhaps Loki is a skinwalker in the DV? (He's certainly depicted as an insanely powerful shapeshifter in the legends -- sufficiently skilled that he turned into a female animal, got pregnant, and gave birth.)

Goodman Grey might either be Odin's pseudo-grandson via his father Loki, or he might actually *be* Loki, or a persona/mask thereof. (i.e. Grey is to Loki, as Vadderung is to Odin)

Yeah, after I went to bed I thought of Loki.  Was Lokie Odin's brother or son?  Because we do know that Goodman didn't like his father.

Offline BrainFireBob

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2020, 03:36:13 PM »
Yeah, after I went to bed I thought of Loki.  Was Lokie Odin's brother or son?  Because we do know that Goodman didn't like his father.

Loki was his blood brother. Not son. Marvel changed it for drama. Brother, ClintACK.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2020, 03:45:58 PM »
Loki was his blood brother. Not son. Marvel changed it for drama. Brother, ClintACK.

That is what I thought, but Grey still could be Odin's nephew.  Son of Loki and a mortal woman.

Offline BrainFireBob

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2020, 03:52:35 PM »
Actually, I always wondered if he was Loki himself. Odin brought Loki in from the Jotuns.

Be a fun spin if Balder was Nemfected

Offline maqito

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2020, 08:27:41 PM »
Since Grey is a scion of a Naagloshi and given what Nemesis is... I find it unlikely that he is infected.

Thomas on the other hand...

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2020, 08:32:09 PM »
Since Grey is a scion of a Naagloshi and given what Nemesis is... I find it unlikely that he is infected.

Thomas on the other hand...

Do we know that for a fact?  I need to go back and reread, but I don't remember him saying what he was the son of, only that whoever or whatever he was, he wasn't very good and he didn't care for him.  So it could be an assumption we've made here and repeated it enough times that we have all come to believe it.

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2020, 09:43:25 PM »
It's the eyes.