Author Topic: [BG spoilers] So, what now?  (Read 4032 times)

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: [BG spoilers] So, what know?
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2020, 08:58:51 AM »
I really don't want to see Harry having more kids so I hope the marriage is not consummated (because, even when we know it is difficult for a white vampire to get pregnant, it is just Harry's luck).

I know what they can do to prevent that and to prevent Lara getting burned without Harry losing his protection:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_BPDi8Ems

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
Re: [BG spoilers] So, what now?
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2020, 09:39:33 AM »
LOL!!!  :) :) ;D ;D
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: [BG spoilers] So, what know?
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2020, 07:54:04 PM »
1) The great hall of Castle Dresden will have a round table for the new group Harry founds to have meetings around. Because, you know... it has to.
That one depends on how badly he wants to tweak the Merlin's nose if I'm remembering the now sadly deleted Barnes and Noble q&a.
Somebody asked Jim about this another one of the Q&A's as well. It looked like it hadn't occurred to him and he is now at least considering it. He said the thing about tweaking the Merlin's nose in whichever one it was.

Also basically everything Smaug with OCD said.

Hmm. Is she publicly recognized as such? Apart from her using her "married" name of Romany, do I misremember or wasn't there a mask or some such involved?
The mask was just in the movie they were filming in BR. Or at least that was my impression.