Author Topic: A few questions (spoilers)  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Caboose0084

• Lurker
    • View Profile
A few questions (spoilers)
« on: October 08, 2020, 09:23:27 PM »
Do we have any idea what Butter’s favor from Mab might be? What he might request?

Do we have any idea who, Listen, is? Listen sounded like he was familiar with Harry.

Why would Mac let Morgan, several books back, view him with his sight and not Harry? I know Mac said Harry could hurt himself, but what was the difference?

Drakul, he wasn’t interested in what was happening with the Titan, he was just there to get blood for the Stars and Stones. Could any blood have worked, or did he need another Star Born?
If he could use any blood, why did he need to be in Chicago? Unless sacrificing to the Stars and Stones needs a ton of people, just like pulling off the Dark Hollow.
If he needed a Star Born, how did he know Harry was going to be by the cemetery that night.
Also, how did Drakul know the Titan was in Chicago that night? I don’t remember him being mentioned in Peace Talks.

Nemesis said he infected Justine after she started informing on Lara. I know that doesn’t narrow it down, but i would like to think this happened after Ghost Story. I would also like to think Nemesis cant actually heal mentally. I know Justine got better quickly after Thomas fed on her.
If Nemesis can heal people, then maybe Eb and Ramirez didnt make it out of the garage alive. Nemesis is just posessing their bodies. Which would be really increase the creepyness.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 09:27:56 PM by Caboose0084 »

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: A few questions (spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 02:45:14 AM »
Also, how did Drakul know the Titan was in Chicago that night? I don’t remember him being mentioned in Peace Talks.
He was working with her.

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 02:46:16 AM »
Morgan already knew what mac was and intentionally avoided looking at him with his sight.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 02:48:25 AM »
Morgan didn't focus on Mac. Harry was going to. That probably makes a difference.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 03:13:44 AM »
Morgan didn't focus on Mac. Harry was going to. That probably makes a difference.

Yeah, Morgan circled the room with his sight, but he stopped just as he got to Mac.