Author Topic: What's the deal with the horrible communication skills?  (Read 5243 times)

Offline SoftManacles4MagiHackers

• Lurker
  • Wizard Modernization Activist
    • View Profile
Re: What's the deal with the horrible communication skills?
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2020, 05:40:35 PM »
I think its less of a remireze issue, but that the entire book was guided by nemisis. all recent events, in fact. even scoffing could give nemisis info if remeireze is infected, and we haven't seen enough to even know if his personality has changed beyond trauma. Harry knows the severity of nemisis, but very few others do. I would suspect not even the senior council. they know of the outsiders, and their goals, per their reactions in peace talks, but that would not explain the gatekeepers words in summer knight. that the council knows of their roles, but not much of their purpose. so the council knows he's guarding the gates, but not that he looks for nemisis in returning troops, arguably the most important secret in the universe. if they knew of the gatekeeper at the gates of reality, they would know all we know, or more by speculation if they knew of nemisis. I don't think harry will say anything, as long as the current events or questions asked may contain any relation at all to the adversary. the only time he speaks about it, seems to be with mab, or directly to the adversary(cat sith or justine). he's always rebuked before, but he only recently knew of nemisis. two books ago/years. he clammed up like this to butters in cold days, so there is precedent, and butters is arguably more close to harry than rameriz as an ally. even he ended up taking everything on faith, and we have not seen a scene where any mortal, other than harry and the gatekeeper, specifically know anything about nemisis. and that seems to be because they have roles to play in it.
Gifted teenagers should have developed some DIY technological protection by now. Give me my internet!!!