Author Topic: Winter Court Line of Succession  (Read 3871 times)

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Court Line of Succession
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2020, 04:36:08 PM »
It seems that temporarily dead in her case is a very long time, she has to pass from living memory before she can return.  Harry says to that that she is pretty unforgettable.
No problem. Harry becomes immortal and the rest can be arranged with a bit of mind magic. Done.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2020, 05:30:40 PM »
No problem. Harry becomes immortal and the rest can be arranged with a bit of mind magic. Done.

Somehow I doubt that Harry will become immortal, however if he dies a true warrior's death, his pal, Gard will take him to Valhalla where he can be with Murphy forever.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2020, 05:37:25 PM »
Somehow I doubt that Harry will become immortal, however if he dies a true warrior's death, his pal, Gard will take him to Valhalla where he can be with Murphy forever.
There is so much foreshadowing about Harry becoming immortal that I fully expect it to happen somewhere in the BAT. Just for Jim to write even more violent battle scenes
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2020, 05:47:34 PM »
There is so much foreshadowing about Harry becoming immortal that I fully expect it to happen somewhere in the BAT. Just for Jim to write even more violent battle scenes

How would it happen though?  Wizards have a life span, long, but they do die at some point.  Winter Knights are also mortal, they live a long life if they are not killed, but eventually they do die.  I think the same must hold true for Wardens of Demonreach as well.  I just don't see Harry becoming a petty god anytime soon.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2020, 06:14:07 PM »
How would it happen though?  Wizards have a life span, long, but they do die at some point.  Winter Knights are also mortal, they live a long life if they are not killed, but eventually they do die.  I think the same must hold true for Wardens of Demonreach as well.  I just don't see Harry becoming a petty god anytime soon.
A lot of the current immortals started as a human wizard, it is just a matter of getting enough power under the right circumstances. Yes, he will need another power upgrade but that can happen.
SH[Elaine+++]