Author Topic: Did Ebeneezer use Mind Magic to make Thomas try the hit?  (Read 5649 times)

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Did Ebeneezer use Mind Magic to make Thomas try the hit?
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2020, 11:44:29 PM »
How did Ebeneezer know anything about Malcolm, like the nature of his "soul?"

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2020, 04:46:30 PM »
When Jim tells you, you'll know for certain, assuming he doesn't change his mind and retcon it in some fashion.  What you can get from the text is that Eb had orders to kill her and that nobody that Jim has yet introduced was with Maggie when she died.  She was alone.  Malcolm had to be the one to tell him assuming that Malcolm knew how to reach him. Otherwise it was Morgan.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2020, 05:30:47 PM »
How did Ebeneezer know anything about Malcolm, like the nature of his "soul?"

Eb soul gazed him, he says as much back in Blood Rites, "as good a soul as I've ever seen."

When Jim tells you, you'll know for certain, assuming he doesn't change his mind and retcon it in some fashion.  What you can get from the text is that Eb had orders to kill her and that nobody that Jim has yet introduced was with Maggie when she died.  She was alone.  Malcolm had to be the one to tell him assuming that Malcolm knew how to reach him. Otherwise it was Morgan.

Unless she was going to have her baby at home, I always assumed that Margaret had Harry in the hospital.  I'm not sure whether or not Malcolm was with her when she died.  I seem to remember it both ways, one that he was, yet another that he was on the road when it happened.  I think, first child and all that Malcolm was with her.  When he found out, Eb understood immediately what the cause of death was and who was behind it.  Malcolm warned took off with Baby Harry as soon as they'd allow him out of the hospital.

Offline Yuillegan

• White Council
  • Posty McPostington
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2020, 01:24:48 AM »
Well, this theory got debunked. Still, interesting idea. Also, BG sort of shows Eb isn't an out-and-out bad guy. Not necessarily totally good. But hardly Black Council.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2020, 06:54:11 PM »
Eb soul gazed him, he says as much back in Blood Rites, "as good a soul as I've ever seen."
So there is evidence that he kept tabs on them.