Author Topic: Number of participants at the peace talks (spoilers)  (Read 3557 times)

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Number of participants at the peace talks (spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2020, 01:44:43 PM »
Pretending to be Etri?
No the Ukrainian shapeshifter was there as Harry’s hat, this is confirmed in the Peace Talks Trailer special April First Edition, where his hat keeps changing shape.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2020, 02:19:52 PM »
No the Ukrainian shapeshifter was there as Harry’s hat, this is confirmed in the Peace Talks Trailer special April First Edition, where his hat keeps changing shape.

A shape shifter hat???? ???

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2020, 02:47:24 PM »
Better even than Goodman Grey.

Offline Second Aristh

• Posty McPostington
  • Numeromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2020, 05:21:05 PM »
I don't think they even are yet. River Shoulders expressed their interest in joining, but I don't think they got to "signing the paperwork" before Ethniu interrupted the talks.

As for the rakshasa -- they totally could be. I think regular demons (Chauncy/Kalshazzak/Azorthragal types, as opposed to Denarians) are not, and I was thinking rakshasa might be basically the Indian-milieu version of those.

I don't think the Knights, the Ordo Malleus (their clued-in support in the Church), or the angels are signed onto the Accords. The Fellowship of St. Giles I think might not be either. The Paranet definitely isn't. Not everything supernatural is.
Agreed.  I think most of the "powerful" (non-Church) groups are members, though.  Individuals like the demons you mentioned, probably not.
We shall not fail or falter, we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools, and we will finish the job.--Winston Churchill

Offline ClintACK

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2020, 06:03:34 PM »
I'm just surprised we didn't see representatives of some oddball groups that Harry can barely identify because they primarily hangout on mountaintops or in rainforests. We wouldn't even need details, just a throw-away joke about the Cantina Scene from Starwars.

It just makes the Supernatural Dresdenverse feel very, very small to think that we've already met every significant nation -- and there are only a handful of them.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2020, 07:59:38 PM »
There were more but Harry just mentioned the ones he recognized.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline ClintACK

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2020, 08:36:45 PM »
There were more that Harry never mentioned, and that didn't speak up when Marcone was calling on each power to help defend Chicago?

(I think you may be right -- it just took me two re-reads to notice the one sentence that might support that idea. It's definitely not the feel the book gave on the first reading.)