Author Topic: Visa Issues (Peace Talks Spoilers)  (Read 1013 times)

Offline ClintACK

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Visa Issues (Peace Talks Spoilers)
« on: July 25, 2020, 05:09:49 PM »
A few factoids:
  • Lara has earned three favors from Mab (Mab and Lara in Harry's back seat, Chapter 6
  • She earned them by "working with Mab on some visa issues some of her people were having" (Lara to Eb, Chapter 32)
  • Molly has been busy in eastern Russia for two weeks recruiting Leshy (Eastern European shapechanging forest spirits) (Chapter 16, when he summons her)
  • Molly says that she has been handling transport for Winter troops and can provide them once they know where they will be needed... right before Mab says that all Winter troops are urgently needed elsewhere, but not that Molly can't actually provide troops(Chapter 30)

Speculative Theory: Molly has recruited a small army of Leshiye and brought them to Chicago using purely mortal transportation, facilitated by the White Court. Reason: The Fomor will know what troops have been brought to Chicago through the Nevernever. These troops can be hidden among the human population (shapeshifters) and won't be accounted for in anyone's balance-of-forces calculations.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Visa Issues (Peace Talks Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 06:08:01 PM »
Molly has her own retinue, they will be there.

From Christmass eve:
Molly shook her head.  “Still trying to get my cohorts back to full strength.  I’ve got pickups in Japan, Norway and Siberia tonight.  I’ll be back in time for morning presents.”
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]