Author Topic: Peace Talks Prediction Bingo Thing  (Read 1373 times)

Offline peregrine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Peace Talks Prediction Bingo Thing
« on: July 09, 2020, 12:50:47 AM »
I didn't see one of this for this book, so I figured I'd start a thread.  What do you think will be happening in this book?  Who lives?  Who dies?  What changes to the status quo will there be?  Who dunnit?  With the preview chapters in mind, what will Lara request of Mab?  And so on?

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Peace Talks Prediction Bingo Thing
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 02:01:32 AM »

Well, we know from Christmas Eve, that Harry, Maggie, Mouse, Michael, Molly, Sarissa, Kringle, and Mab survive.   Apparently a lot of people, like thousands perhaps are injured and die. From the level of grief Harry seems to be feeling wouldn't be surprised if Eb is dead.. Wouldn't be shocked if Thomas was, though between Harry and Lara he might be saved.  Me fears that Murphy will be dead, because as close as they seem to be in chapter five, unless she is in a coma in the hospital or dead, you'd think she'd be there Christmas Eve.  I also predict that Harry will confront the whole Council but his warnings will fall on deaf ears.   There is a new world order now.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 12:58:31 PM by Mira »

Offline vultur

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Peace Talks Prediction Bingo Thing
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 07:26:41 PM »
The big deadly battle might be in BG rather than Peace Talks. So we might not see a lot of death in PT.

Murphy dying seems too obvious to me, btw. I kind of think something else will happen there, like her joining a super-secret government force that deals with the supernatural, or something.