Author Topic: [Spoilers Peace Talks preview chapters 1-5]Wondering about the next chapter (#6)  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Hello, everybody.
I was wondering what the next chapter will be about. Up to now, in every chapter at least one new problem was introduced. Maybe some of you would like to speculate with me, what you think will happen in chapter 6? Let's see on Tuesday , if someone's got it right. :D

My guess is: Michael and Molly.

Harry goes to the Carpenters to take his daughter home. Molly comes, too. Molly, Michael and Charity have their talk about what Molly has really done since Cold Days. There will be guilty feelings from Harry, blaming each other for various consequences ... Maybe a fallout of some sort between Molly and her parents or Michael and Harry.
Something like that.

Now let us hear your guesses.

Offline Aminar

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
The plot almost always starts in the last sample chapter. So I'd guess it'll be starting to expound on those problems. Mab gives Harry a Job.

Offline SetecAstronomy

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Maybe not in the next chapter, but I think I know exactly what the "inciting incident" is. Jim recently did an interview and he said (Going to put in spoilers because it's pretty clear as far as "inciting incidents" go. So yeah, fair warning.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
Demonreach. Harry goes there to check that everything is safe before the Talks and Alfred tells him something ominous. That or he decides to ask Mab about the big footprint.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile

Harry and Murphy talk over their recent visitors and their threat.  Harry puts it together with his grandfather's recent warnings, and decides to pay Marcone a visit.

Offline 123Chikadee

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Hm, if it's Winter related, he could get orders from Molly, but they don't have a thorny talk with Michael or Charity. Though I bet there'll be foreshadowing to it.
But yeah, Marcone is just as likely as well. Harry and Murphy also need to get more info from him in general.
Maybe Harry looks up who's going to be there and getting some shocks?

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
And the winner is.......

Aminar!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
I am wondering who bought Rudy?

We have always assumed that Rudy was in Marcone’s pocket, but Rudy isn’t competent, the one thing which Marcone prizes amongst his employees. If he was in Marcone’s pocket why sniff around poor Harvey’s murder? Marcone wouldn’t push it after the weregild of the diamonds, indeed he would discourage it. Hades wouldn’t push it even though he was his factor. The timing with the Merlin’s push against Harry as warned by Eb is suspicious.

I think he has been bought by the Merlin to keep a non-magical eye on Harry, and to ramp the pressure up on him like Morgan used to.