Author Topic: Something Jim just said about Thomas in Peace Talks (possible huge plot point?)  (Read 1799 times)

Offline SetecAstronomy

• Lurker
    • View Profile
So, an interview popped up in my YouTube feed of Jim promoting the new book, and in it he says

Serack here, the below information might be common knowledge around here as Jim shared the info publicly, but its a pretty big spoiler, so embiggen at your own risk

(click to show/hide)

Apologies, but I haven't seen any thing like this out there. Is this old news?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 02:50:49 PM by Serack »

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Probably the Merlin, told by Luccio that he is Harry’s brother, setting up Harry to be killed by Eb using Thomas as bait. The Merlin doesn’t know Eb is their grandfather. It would be a very Merlin thing, he tried something similar with Morgan, but no one else really wants to take on Harry anymore amongst the wardens. The Merlin would be delighted if Harry took out Eb in the process whether Harry survived it or not.

Of course Mab is behind it to remove Langtrey as Merlin/cause the formation of the Grey Council as a force under the accords. One of the favours owed to Mab is the knowledge via Justine that Luccio knows about Thomas (but doesn’t know about Eb)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
So, an interview popped up in my YouTube feed of Jim promoting the new book, and in it he says

Serack here, the below information might be common knowledge around here as Jim shared the info publicly, but its a pretty big spoiler, so embiggen at your own risk

(click to show/hide)

Apologies, but I haven't seen any thing like this out there. Is this old news?

Humm, given what is in chapter six,

(click to show/hide)

Online apgrey

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
  This is shown in the trailer that is up on YouTube for Peace Talks.  It shows Thomas in a prison cell.

So, I have to call it old news.

APG

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
  This is shown in the trailer that is up on YouTube for Peace Talks.  It shows Thomas in a prison cell.

So, I have to call it old news.

APG

That is the results, not motives or who ordered it or who was going to be blamed for it.