Author Topic: Power Creep  (Read 9959 times)

Offline Walter the skull

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Power Creep
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2020, 07:57:53 AM »
Yeah he made it in Jury Duty, but in the newest chapter, Mab's comment does make it seem less likely that she has his old one.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2020, 10:32:31 AM »
I don’ t know why Harry just doesn’t use the shield tag on Mouses collar to locate the bracelet, and use earth magic to recover it from the waters of Lake Michigan, as iron was used in its construction. Harry can wear iron, he just can’t have it penetrate his skin.

Frankly give his improved focus and that bracelet, Harry should be able to generate a shield AROUND an opponent in a sphere to reflect their attack back at them or ‘hampster  ball’ them and then quickly reduce the size of the sphere crushing them into a small ball. Would work wonderfully for Blamps and ghouls, and catch out someone like Cowl expecting to deflect an attack from one direction when the attack is from all direction simultaneously. The best defence is a strong offence, so turn your defence into a weapon.

Offline Walter the skull

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2020, 02:17:27 PM »
I like the idea of using mouses collar to locate his old shield Bracelet.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2020, 04:28:09 PM »
He used the shield on the bracelet to locate Mouse, and he recovered a coin collection lost in Lake Michigan. I doubt he could get his rings back though that way, unless they were in the same area.