Author Topic: Weird? Pretty much.  (Read 67787 times)

Online Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
  • Dinasaur is here!
    • View Profile
Re: Weird? Pretty much.
« Reply #1365 on: November 21, 2021, 07:00:41 AM »
*is hold*
Yay!! How are you today, Otlan! (let me read what you posted)

Edit: I agree about Eminem, I don't really listen to him or that kind of music, but his skills are undeniable.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 07:13:42 AM by Dina »
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
  • Screw your courage to the sticking place...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: November 21, 2021, 07:17:41 AM »
Oh, I'd love to see the old Perry Mason.
Never heard of this three: Gomer Pyle, Green Achers, Adam-12

I have more free time now, as I save like 3 hs in commuting. And I have weekends  :)

The Perry mason Show is fun, if a bit convoluted at times and some plot holes XD .

Gomer Pyle, US Marrien: Tradeing in Overalls for the Bage Fatigues of the US Marien Core, Gomer Pyle bids farwell to Mayberry to enlist in the Mariens, much to the Chargin of Commanding Officer Sargent Vincent Carter, who dose everything he can to get rid of Gomer while Simultaneously trying to survive through Gomer's Endless string of Blunders and Fowl Ups. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff8GB_Bxp70

Green Achers, Sick of Being a Laywer and City Liveing, Oliver Wendle Dougless decides to pack up and move to the Country, along with his Wife Lisa Dougless. Buying a small Farm in a town called Hootervill, the Dougless soon find out that Country Liveing and Farming is Zany and More Cracked then a Scrambled Egg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrbPAt1_vc4

Adam-12, Ride along with Officers Reed and Maloy, two of LA's finest as they battle never ending crime both on and off the streets of Los Angles. Each Episode features True Crime Stories, with Names changed to protect the innocent and the guilty. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi0f0tzEIIY
Rest Well Mdodd, and Please Watch over Us...

Relinquo spes totus ye quisnam penetro hic...

Strong like bull, smart like tractor, smooth like brick - smell like goat!

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: November 21, 2021, 07:20:46 AM »
*is hold*
Yay!! How are you today, Otlan! (let me read what you posted)

Edit: I agree about Eminem, I don't really listen to him or that kind of music, but his skills are undeniable.

*Snuggles* I'm Good Di-Di, though I'm heading to bed soon XD . Just poped on to say a quick Hi n_n <3 .

Raps not any different from any other style of Music, (With the Exception of Techno XP), you just have to look for the meaning behind the words n_n .

Online Dina

• Dinasaur is here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: November 21, 2021, 07:24:58 AM »
You are probably right about rap  :)
Sleep well then, Otlan. Sweet dreams!
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Regenbogen

• Conversationalist
  • Abrakadabra
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: Today at 11:58:25 AM »
Hi there, all you weird people!

Last week I mentioned, that I felt exhausted. It turned out, that I was ill. No covid, but apparently there are still other diseases around that I think feel less honoured than in ancient times.
Just think about the good old cold. If you were "the cold", how would you feel, if your victim was tested covid negative, and everyone just passed it off as " just a cold"? Poor thing. ;)
Jokes aside, I didn't have a cold. We don't know, what it was, I just had headaches and a bit of a fever and my limbs hurt. Today ist the first day in two weeks that I woke up with no headache at all without me taking any medicine.

We still didn't have time to watch Wheel of Time. But I hope soon.

Today I made some music myself. I took out some Christmas songs and played them with the violin to sing along.
And I recorded my voice for a song we sing for a birthday. That was fun. I did the same with violin and flute and sent it to the choir director. 
Everything you can imagine is real.

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: Today at 03:07:59 PM »
Sooooo, I just found out that the US Military Branches are the 2nd scariest ones on the Planet XD ! Here's the first: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2lzSmnNacQ

@Regen: *Huggles tight* Glzd your feeling better n_n <3 ! Hope you'll share your music with us too n_n <3 !

Online Dina

• Dinasaur is here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: Today at 08:40:54 PM »
((((((Otlan))))
I have not seen the video, but we know gurkhas very well, they came to the Malvinas (Falklands for the British) war. A sore subject for me.

Regen, I am sorry you were ill, and of course, super glad you are feeling better.
Not only that about the common cold, it is also restricted, because with all the precautions due to covid, there are less cold contagions too  :)
How is the house's building going?
Missing you, Md