Author Topic: Weird? Pretty much.  (Read 247976 times)

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
Re: Weird? Pretty much.
« Reply #480 on: December 24, 2020, 10:44:46 PM »
I am sure, that wand was great! And the show for your dad sounds so fun! Tell us how it went, please.

We are just getting ready for Christmas dinner-I wish you everyone that you have a great time!
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: December 25, 2020, 08:18:26 PM »

The tree.

The wand.

There should be images. I can't see them in the preview. If they are not there, I'll try again. I'm not so good with this. LOL

We did the sock show today. ;D It was fun and it was filmed. The old neighbor came by so she had to watch and laugh, too. My dad was very moved. It was a good birthday.

We had precaution measures, too. I had myself tested covid negative. And before the test result, I used a mask and gloves to prepare the sauces.
The neighbour wore a mask, when she came and she sat a bit apart from everyone else. Everyone else was only my little family and my parents.

The kids created some landscape from paper and we put a playmobil archer in it. So we will do this for real in spring or summer. Also we had him a T-shirt with his birth year and some fun stuff on it and a coffee mug that says: it took 70 years to look this good.  8)

After the fondue lunch today we had some apple cake and coffee.

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 25, 2020, 08:21:46 PM »
Damn. No pictures. OK, so I'll send the links. Hope it works.

It looks a bit as if she is making little stars. Magic!!!!!!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 08:24:11 PM by Regenbogen »

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #483 on: December 25, 2020, 08:27:29 PM »
Lovely!! Your child looks so cool with her Minnie dress and her wand! And that is a pretty tree with a nice Nativity scene. As I am a catholic, that is very important for me.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 25, 2020, 08:42:35 PM »
I am catholic, too.
LOL. There is a little TARDIS on the right directly beside the barn, but the picture is not very clear. I have to shoot the fotos with my cell phone. My camera doesn't work anymore. Only the not digital one.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 08:53:04 PM by Regenbogen »

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #485 on: December 25, 2020, 09:46:27 PM »
I see it! It´s awesome.
We don't have any Christmas Tardis, but we have 5 Tardis in total, plus the screen saver of hubby's phone who gets a wreath every Christmas  :). One of our TARDIS is a salt shaker and another one is a kettle.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Chiana

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: December 25, 2020, 10:48:49 PM »
Happy Christmas to all of Weird! Hope you’ve had a magical day and best wishes for a wonderful New Year!
~Mistress of Invisibility~  Loyal MinionTM of our Pharaoh.  Divine Ruler of Egypt.

Rest well Md.  You are dearly missed.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: December 25, 2020, 11:43:58 PM »
 :D Thank you, my dear Chiana! Same for you!
Missing you, Md 

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 31, 2020, 11:54:13 PM »
As it is already 2021 here:
I wish you all a happy and healthy new year. May your wishes come true and all the last year's demons be banished!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 01, 2021, 04:29:26 AM »
I wake up in the middle of darkness and see the year is more than five hours old.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am going back to sleep.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 01, 2021, 01:58:53 PM »
LOL

Midnight was weird, but still we had fun.
You couldn't buy fireworks, and all the sparklers were sold out. So we went out with pot covers to make noise and glow lights and met with the neighbours at the fence. They had a fire going.
Some people still had last year's fireworks, but not many.
So we sang a few songs, drank some punch and after that we put out the little telescope the kids got from the grandparents for Christmas to look at the moon.
It was half past one when the kids finally went to bed and I followed at 2, while my husband fell asleep on the sofa watching
an Alice Cooper concert.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 01, 2021, 03:16:50 PM »
We drank baileys and ate some pastries from a local bakery. On bed. Watching telly. The two of us while watching telly. Just like last year.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 01, 2021, 09:36:36 PM »
Happy new year!!

We ate a lot and have a lot of leftovers. We are also enjoying a lazy day today. I spoke with a lot of people yesterday but today I bet everyone is recovering.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 01, 2021, 09:43:49 PM »
The three of us had a long walk. That always helps.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 01, 2021, 10:24:15 PM »
I don't think I ever walked much on New Year day. Normally hubby and I spent the end of the year at my cousin's home, where we spend the night. And the first day of the year, we do a small walk (couple of blocks) towards the bus stop. Then at home we take a nap, as we would have slept little and not too well. And then it's just a pretty normal evening. But this year, it has been different, as we stayed home. But we went to bed very late as we watched tv and hubby played games. It just did not feel right to go to bed early- It's New Year!
Missing you, Md