Author Topic: Peace Talks trailer pic  (Read 2098 times)

Offline KurtinStGeorge

• Posty McPostington
  • Oh no, there goes Tokyo
    • View Profile
Peace Talks trailer pic
« on: January 07, 2020, 03:32:14 AM »
So Priscellie posted a picture from the Peace Talks trailer, and one of her directing.  Click on it for a better look.  What do you think is happening?

I wonder if the man in the right side is Marcone, because he's steepling his fingers as Marcone has been described doing in the books?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 03:36:18 AM by KurtinStGeorge »
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx

Offline magnuskn

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Peace Talks trailer pic
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 06:54:17 AM »
Most likely Marcone and Mab on the right, no idea who the people on the left are yet.

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 02:04:00 PM »
Most likely Marcone and Mab on the right, no idea who the people on the left are yet.
Seated with steepled fingers?  That's Marcone (or I'll be very disappointed with the directing!)

The standing woman in the center?  Not Mab.  I've gotta peg her as some sort of Summerfae, all in gold & warm-tones.

Looking at the close-up, of the figures on the left side (partially obscured) I see one woman in Winter colors; I presume that's Mab, but wouldn't be too surprised to learn it was Lady Molly (or maybe Mab AND Molly, with Molly in the black long-sleeves (leather jacket?) talking to Mab).

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 08:54:51 PM »
I think it's a fairy Queen with her Lady at her right hand.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 01:13:57 PM »

Titania, the colors are Summer, but what is weird is the woman to her right is wearing Winter colors.
I cannot imagine Mab not sitting at the head of the table, so the woman in the Winter colors must be
Molly.  It could be that the talks have broken out in groups so Mab is heading a second table that we do not see.