Author Topic: Kringle's Workshop  (Read 4419 times)

Offline isoycrazy

• Conversationalist
  • Seeking Harry's Insanity to help make me Sane
    • View Profile
Kringle's Workshop
« on: November 06, 2019, 11:17:59 AM »
Considering how important the gifts he brings are, how one could try and trick or hurt or corrupt the receiver from a tainted gift, I wonder if Harry didn't realize it because there are so many levels, but he past by Kringle's workshop when visiting Odin.

Or would she thop be located at the North Pole under similar protections as the World Tree?

I also wonder how many Christmas-themed spirits bow to Kringle, like the Tomte of Scandinavian culture, think 3ft tall gnomes who deliver presents in that region.

Offline toodeep

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Kringle's Workshop
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 09:45:01 PM »
It just makes me think that every single jolly little elf or other kind servant of Santa is also a trained assassin/ninja, because that seems to be the way he would operate.

It also makes me wonder if on the eve of a reality destroying invasion Kringle could deliver an outsider killing machine gun to every good little boy and girl.

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 11:19:20 PM »
It just makes me think that every single jolly little elf or other kind servant of Santa is also a trained assassin/ninja, because that seems to be the way he would operate...

<sighs>

The einherjar just hate it when you call them "Santa's Elves."

But they totally are.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 10:21:56 AM »
<sighs>

The einherjar just hate it when you call them "Santa's Elves."

But they totally are.
No they are not.

There is a clear distinction between Santa and Vadderung. Santa's elves are Winter, the Einherjar are not.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 02:14:42 PM »
No they are not.

There is a clear distinction between Santa and Vadderung. Santa's elves are Winter, the Einherjar are not.

Those Santa Elves are on a constant sugar high, it makes them real bad asses..

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2019, 08:12:24 AM »
I have Jack Frost as a semi-minor noble of Winter Court under Kringles division, maybe even his son the same way the Lady's are the Mother's daughters.

But yeah if Kringle is equivalent of a Duke in Mab's Queendom, Jack Frost would be.. well a Knight.

I also think Yeti's would be under Kringles dominion. Along with elves of course.

Could the Svartalves be subcontructed by Kringle for important craftsmenship.

Technically Svartalaves were the origin myth of both elves and dwarves and they are from norse/scandinavian origins.