Author Topic: Walkers [BG Spoilers probably]  (Read 1355 times)

Offline hiddendotgif

• Participant
    • View Profile
Walkers [BG Spoilers probably]
« on: November 18, 2020, 12:43:00 PM »
A while back I saw a theory based off a WoJ that talked about Demonreach and how it can release only certain parts of it's prisoners. The theory explained how this could be used to remove the influence of Nemesis
We know walkers can take a quasi-physical form, as we saw when Harry went against HHWB
But I don't think [Spoilers ahead] HHWBeside has shown a physical form
My idea is that what if HHWBeside can't exist outside of the Outside, hence why they possess people (as well as gaining powerful vessels/influence)
But, assuming this was correct, what would happen if Harry caught, for say, Justine, and separated the Walker from her - and released the Walker without a vessel, under his influence (Starborn, theoretical)
"Be the chaos you want to see in the world" - Mollymauk

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Walkers [BG Spoilers probably]
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 03:30:41 PM »
But I don't think it's just beside that has been possessing people. A few of those were Before and one, Cat Sith I think was Behind. It's heavily Implied before was what was with Vitto for instance.
The Bodies the Walker's have manifested for themselves actually interest me greatly. Them seeming to be amalgams based of off things that have been magically in line with their base power. Fearbringer was heavily impacted by the magic Molly has used to bring fear for instance (which was doubly years interesting when she brought sharks to the battle), and Behind by those things that cause death. Him having the mouth of a malk for instance..
They're looking to sync up with something for a host imo.. like the idea hwwbh imprinted his aura on Harry.. when Harry was overcome with pure hate, he reminded me alot of Hwwbh.
So the bodies we've seen are the extra scraps of creation that mirrors them enough for them to find/attach to.