Author Topic: A thought about Warriorborn  (Read 10534 times)

Offline Quackerjack

• Participant
    • View Profile
A thought about Warriorborn
« on: October 01, 2019, 08:32:06 AM »
Hello,

my wife and I are reading "The Aeronauts Windlass" right now, and both if us had the idea, that the warriorborn of other spires aren't neccessarily part lion. Sure, the known warriorborn seem to have lion-genes, but the national animal of both britain & spain is the lion.  So, what other "hybrids" could there be?

Offline Ed0517

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: A thought about Warriorborn
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 06:10:13 AM »
Well, Tom Clancy titles a book with a fictional war between Russia and China as The Bear and the Dragon. So bears and dragons. Tigers from India?   If the horse was not apparently thought of as from fables, we might have had centaurs... and are we really sure warriorborn is a lion? Might be a panther.. warriorborn tend to be lean, art least the ones we have seen, not as massive as a lion or tiger.

Offline SintraEdrien

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 05:58:48 AM »
Don't forget the villanous minion, who appears to be "warrior-born", but with creepy spider heritage, not sleek feline heritage.

Hello,

my wife and I are reading "The Aeronauts Windlass" right now, and both if us had the idea, that the warriorborn of other spires aren't neccessarily part lion. Sure, the known warriorborn seem to have lion-genes, but the national animal of both britain & spain is the lion.  So, what other "hybrids" could there be?

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 03:37:31 PM »
I think jim has said there might be dog warriorborn somewhere