Author Topic: fake news dresden files ( Parady posting)  (Read 2542 times)

Offline pcpoet

• Conversationalist
  • life is a dream
    • View Profile
fake news dresden files ( Parady posting)
« on: May 18, 2019, 04:32:33 AM »
in the absence of information  thought it would be fun to post some fake spoilers about the up coming book. the rules for posting is that you have to build your fake spoiler  off the privies fake spoiler.   

my fake spoiler is
ivy arrives in town for the peace talks early and ends up watching Maggie and bonnie while Dresden and Kinkaid travel to demon reach.

now who ever posts next has to expand  on this spoiler I gave …..the idea is to come up with a fake outline of the upcoming book.   have fun with it and fanboy away
I am who I am that's all that I am from my head to my toe that's all that I am.

Offline ClintACK

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: fake news dresden files ( Parady posting)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 12:12:33 AM »
ivy arrives in town for the peace talks early and ends up watching Maggie and bonnie while Dresden and Kinkaid travel to demon reach.

Ivy and Kinkaid arrived early because a Skinwalker was tailing them. Dresden and Kinkaid lure it out to Demon Reach, ambush it, and stash it in the low security cells. High fives all around, until...

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 05:13:04 PM »
... until Kinkaid announces he has to kill Dresden, because that was what he was hired to do and obviously didn't succeed with his first attempt.

Offline pcpoet

• Conversationalist
  • life is a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 05:55:38 PM »
Dresden turns and  smiles " you do no that this is my sanctum and a phacility for locking up creatures more powerful then you. are you sure you want to fulfill the contract.
I am who I am that's all that I am from my head to my toe that's all that I am.

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 03:24:31 AM »
To which Kincaid offered a dark smile, replying, "What makes you think I haven't broken out of here before?"

And before Dresden could think of anything to say, Kincaid turned to leave, adding over his shoulder, "I guess killing you can wait until after the talks.  Having you around might be handy when my old boss shows up..."

Offline Beldon

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 02:54:06 AM »
Where they have an awkward ride back to Chicago until some Fomor dudes create a sinking ship situation.