Author Topic: Justin is alive. Justin is Cowl. THEORY  (Read 6097 times)

Offline kbrizzle

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Justin is alive. Justin is Cowl. THEORY
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2019, 08:50:14 PM »
@Yuillegan
Thanks! I don’t recall if I’ve come across a particularly good Simon is Cowl WAG thread, although I’m sure it exists (perhaps we should create one). The reasons I think Simon is Cowl are purely circumstantial- just a lot of little things (some of which I’ve pointed out) here & there that lead to me believe that Simon is a better fit. I do think that Justin has a role left to play in the series though, just don’t know how.

You’re absolutely right - Cowl has been written with enough latitude that Jim can make him whoever he wants really. Also agree that TT Harry is the least likely suspect.

I also agree with completely with your last paragraph. I had made a WAG a couple of years ago about how Nemesis is wooing the inhabitants of the “Inside” by offering immortals the ability to alter their natures (something akin to free will) & offering mortals freedom from death. Things that Kumori says to Harry during their unofficial parley in DB & Lea’s mysterious trying to find freedom from “that which stalks us all” definitely point this way. 

Offline Yuillegan

• White Council
  • Posty McPostington
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Justin is alive. Justin is Cowl. THEORY
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2019, 12:18:16 AM »
Hmm, I will do some more looking and do some analysis if I find it. Otherwise I will play devil's advocate to my own theory and write a Simon WAG myself.

Oooh yes, I like that WAG. It makes a lot of sense, especially from a balancing point of view. I really hope we get some more info on all this soon.