Author Topic: Who created the coins?  (Read 1934 times)

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Who created the coins?
« on: January 19, 2019, 05:46:31 AM »
Who created the coins?

Offline isoycrazy

• Conversationalist
  • Seeking Harry's Insanity to help make me Sane
    • View Profile
Re: Who created the coins?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 11:58:35 AM »
Most likely it was Lucifer who used the dark moment of Judas hanging himself to insert his minions into the coins.

My further inquiry is, did Judas die because of a Lie?  Did Satan Lie to Judas to drive him to commit suicide like Harry was lied to?  So rather than feel horrible for the next few days and meet the resurrected Christ and be forgiven, Satan removed one of Jesus' supporters and allies. 

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 02:15:11 PM »
With human sacrifice there is what you get out of it, in this case forgiving of sins, and the guilt of killing someone. You do want to get rid of your sins but Judas has to suffer for the killing, he is made guilty for it. A typical case of having your cake and eat it, of evading responsibility.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 03:07:22 AM »
Lucifer did for his least trusted followers.  According to Jim the Coins are like the carbonite on Star Wars.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.