Author Topic: Margaret's Baby bump timing.  (Read 1851 times)

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Margaret's Baby bump timing.
« on: January 17, 2019, 11:09:39 AM »
The is a Dresden Files time line.  This is hosted on Jim's site.  I have a question.  To spare you from looking for it here are the entries that I question.  Is this time line reasonable?  BFS stands for before Storm Front.  Maggie would have been very busy in 26 BSF.
~26-27 BSF: Thomas is given a pentacle necklace on his fifth birthday. His mother escapes Lord Raith.

26 BSF: Maggie LeFay meets Malcolm Dresden.

~25 BSF: Collin Murphy saves rookie CPD officer Rawlins from an unspecified supernatural creature in a dark alley, killing it with a shotgun full of rock salt. (~30 years before Dead Beat)

26 BSF, some time between August and October – Malcolm Dresden and his heavily-pregnant wife Margaret visit the Lincoln Memorial.

26 BSF, October 31: Harry is born. Harry’s mother, now Margaret Gwendolyn Dresden, dies in childbirth. She is murdered by a ritual entropy curse, courtesy of Lord Raith.
Also as a bonus, could Margaret put a working on an unborn child, since she died during childbirth?  Feel free to ignore this question.  It has to be true.  I just don't like it.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Margaret's Baby bump timing.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 12:40:51 PM »
BSF.Also as a bonus, could Margaret put a working on an unborn child, since she died during childbirth?  Feel free to ignore this question.  It has to be true.  I just don't like it.
I do not think she did change Harry, I think she split a part of herself off like how Bonnie was created but only from Margaret and attached that entity to baby Harry with some instructions.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]