Author Topic: Another Weird for the Weird folk  (Read 366680 times)

Offline Spot

• Posty McPostington
  • Lazer eyes!
    • View Profile
Re: Another Weird for the Weird folk
« Reply #1335 on: January 15, 2020, 07:27:22 PM »
Hello from Snowmageddon! We are completely snowed in this morning, and with any luck that will continue until the weekend. How's everyone doing?
Old gods. New gods. Aren't they all the same?

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: January 16, 2020, 06:57:21 AM »
Hello from Snowmageddon! We are completely snowed in this morning, and with any luck that will continue until the weekend. How's everyone doing?

Gold maen. Would you mind to send some to me?  ;D
All we had so far was over night frozen rain on the streets. It is too warm here for January.

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: January 16, 2020, 09:19:31 AM »
(((((Spot))))) ((((Regen))))

So beautiful! I am happy for you.

Well, if the Lord allows it, I will be going to Colombia for a week on March. It will be interesting and probably quite hot.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
  • Screw your courage to the sticking place...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: January 17, 2020, 05:54:23 PM »
(((((Otlan))))
How are you?

Ey, do you think we could continue the RPG thread? I am sure the others will come if it is active again. I can even PM them.

*Huggles tight back* Eh, not too bad. Decided I'm done with Politics and Everything to do with em. How are you Dina?

Next time I'm on, I will. Going on a bit of a staycation starting tomorrow. So next Saturday I'll stooke the Flames of War n_n .
Rest Well Mdodd, and Please Watch over Us...

Relinquo spes totus ye quisnam penetro hic...

Strong like bull, smart like tractor, smooth like brick - smell like goat!

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: January 17, 2020, 09:30:26 PM »
All is well, Otlan, as I am in vacation. What is staycation?In any case, have fun!
I wish everyone a very good maen? Have you seen the excerpt of Peace Talks?https://ew.com/books/2020/01/16/jim-butcher-peace-talks-preview/amp/
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 09:31:57 PM by Dina »
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: January 18, 2020, 12:59:48 AM »
Maen all!
I accidently watched an episode of "Supernatural" on TV in a friend's house, the episode about the cartoon like crime burglar? really funny :D
هل أخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: January 18, 2020, 05:55:43 AM »
Hello all!
Well, I've seen all the Supernatural episodes so far so...I understand what you said about it being funny. The show has peaks and lows but I always liked it and I will miss it even when I understand that it had to end someday. And apparently we will be seeing Jared Padalecki (Sam) as the main character in a new Walker Texas Ranger.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: January 18, 2020, 04:47:41 PM »
All is well, Otlan, as I am in vacation. What is staycation?In any case, have fun!
I wish everyone a very good maen? Have you seen the excerpt of Peace Talks?https://ew.com/books/2020/01/16/jim-butcher-peace-talks-preview/amp/

A Staycation is like a Vacation except you don't go anywhere XD .

*Squeels like a little Scool girl after reading the Excerpt* XD <3 !!!!

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: January 18, 2020, 09:26:09 PM »
Ah ok, that is what I am doing then  :)

Yes, the excerpt was a very good tease.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: January 19, 2020, 11:15:21 PM »
Hello all!
Well, I've seen all the Supernatural episodes so far so...I understand what you said about it being funny. The show has peaks and lows but I always liked it and I will miss it even when I understand that it had to end someday. And apparently we will be seeing Jared Padalecki (Sam) as the main character in a new Walker Texas Ranger.
I've watched many pieces of many episodes (I don't know which seasons, but they were different) but rarely a full episode, as I'm not very keen on watching TV, but I always liked what I saw. The action, explanations and humor always reminded me of Harry Dresden's novels, and I always pictured Harry looking close to Sam in my head.
هل أخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: January 19, 2020, 11:21:38 PM »
Yes! Not so much in the Sam part, but I always thought a crossover Dresden-Supernatural would be great.
My heart is with Dean, so as you know.
Missing you, Md 

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: January 20, 2020, 02:22:36 PM »
Nothing I can accurately define about the aging thing. Harry seems to define them as being a certain age and ageless as well.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: January 20, 2020, 02:33:45 PM »
Currently we have a feline guest in our house. It was a cold night and still cold day. We opened the door this morning to see if she wanted to leave. She did but then she came back 1o minutes later. Presently sleeping on our son's bean bag chair. Wife is allergic, don't know if son is allergic, so far as I know, I'm not. Eats tuna like a beast.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: January 20, 2020, 08:27:32 PM »
Poor thing! I am glad you are taking care of her. And of course she likes tuna  :)
Missing you, Md 

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: January 21, 2020, 03:33:18 PM »
Currently we have a feline guest in our house. It was a cold night and still cold day. We opened the door this morning to see if she wanted to leave. She did but then she came back 1o minutes later. Presently sleeping on our son's bean bag chair. Wife is allergic, don't know if son is allergic, so far as I know, I'm not. Eats tuna like a beast.

You are her Humans now, she has adopted all of you and is gracsiously allowing you to remain in her new home XD .