Author Topic: Another Weird for the Weird folk  (Read 370345 times)

Offline azarus

• Participant
  • Just Remember - TANSTAAFL!
    • View Profile
Re: Another Weird for the Weird folk
« Reply #1125 on: October 24, 2019, 05:01:39 PM »
Hello all.  Thought I'd check in.  Been awhile.

I hope ya'll are doing well.

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: October 24, 2019, 05:06:46 PM »
Okay, this is better.  How y'all doing?
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: October 24, 2019, 07:09:32 PM »
Oh, hello azarus. Please to meet you, right?
We are doing fine, thank you.
Rasins! Good to see you! Have been busy?
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: October 24, 2019, 07:46:19 PM »
azarus was an alternate ME!!  LOL ... I couldn't remember my id on here.

Dina, it's so good to "see" you.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: October 25, 2019, 11:49:19 AM »
Maen all! Hello Rasins, and hello to your alter ego too.
Been raining solidly for 12 hours now with no breaks. I'm soaked :D But the aroma of wet sheep is just... nice? :s
هل أخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: October 25, 2019, 01:55:00 PM »
Ah, Rasins  ;D. And you remembered an alter ego from 12 years ago? That is amazing. Well, you have been missed.

Fcrate, sorry about the rain. I believe today or tomorrow is going to rain, but probably not too much.

Good maen everyone, I forgot to mention I was happy because my football (soccer) team won over its traditional rival and is now in the final of the Libertadores World Cup, main tournament in South America. :). Now to think in the presidential elections, coming out this Sunday,
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: October 26, 2019, 09:17:30 AM »
Thanks Dina. It took a break overnight but it's starting again.  And I need to tar my roof.
هل أخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
  • Screw your courage to the sticking place...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: October 26, 2019, 05:02:54 PM »
This party is specially nomadic for several reasons. First of all, our hometown was destroyed (along with all our families and friends). And second, we are now at the service of the Goddess of Death, and we travel (via portals) to whatever place she has a job for us.

In other topics, they put a Donut store a couple of blocks from home and today we try a few of them for the first time. Quite yummy so I am pleased  :)

How did you guys wind up serving Death XD ?
Rest Well Mdodd, and Please Watch over Us...

Relinquo spes totus ye quisnam penetro hic...

Strong like bull, smart like tractor, smooth like brick - smell like goat!

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: October 26, 2019, 07:30:21 PM »
Maen. I've watched part of the rugby world cup today. England vs NewZealand. I missed the finale because of violin lessons, but the game was fun to watch so far.

I hope it will be dry the next days. I have to do the garden. Remove fallen leaves, put out food for the birds and cut the roses. The leaves have to be removed, because otherwise we will have leavy snowmen. ;D
And the hedgehogs need places to sleep.

Today afternoon it was warm enough to still sit outside and read a bit (White Night).

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: October 27, 2019, 12:31:14 AM »
How did you guys wind up serving Death XD ?

Hi Otlan, it is long to tell, but in summary it was a mistake of an angel who felt sad for us as we were "too young". He unadvertently chaged our destiny and we could not be back to where we were (for reasons) so we were basically out of Fate and the gods did a sort of meeting to decide and that is what they decided.

Regen, I've never seen more than 5 minutes of a rugby match. I never cared for it.
I hope it gets dry and you can do whatever you want in the garden, and reading outside sounds lovely. I live in an apartment, so that is not possible for me. I envy you! And I am wondering if I should begin rereading the JB files now, it's been a while.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: October 29, 2019, 02:46:46 PM »
Hi Otlan, it is long to tell, but in summary it was a mistake of an angel who felt sad for us as we were "too young". He unadvertently chaged our destiny and we could not be back to where we were (for reasons) so we were basically out of Fate and the gods did a sort of meeting to decide and that is what they decided.

Regen, I've never seen more than 5 minutes of a rugby match. I never cared for it.
I hope it gets dry and you can do whatever you want in the garden, and reading outside sounds lovely. I live in an apartment, so that is not possible for me. I envy you! And I am wondering if I should begin rereading the JB files now, it's been a while.

Wow XD . Sounds like your DM is a hell of a story teller XD .

@Regen: Hope you enjoyed the book n_n ! Too damn cold here to read outside -_- .

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: October 29, 2019, 07:23:51 PM »
Good maen everyone! I am having a sore throat, but tea with honey and lemon is hopefully useful.

Wow XD . Sounds like your DM is a hell of a story teller XD .

Well, yes, he is. Whenever he wants to, which is...not always. He is a talented actor too when he performs some of the NPC. I may be a little biased though, as I am sleeping with him and all  :P
Missing you, Md 

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: October 31, 2019, 01:13:34 AM »
Good maen everyone! I am having a sore throat, but tea with honey and lemon is hopefully useful.

Well, yes, he is. Whenever he wants to, which is...not always. He is a talented actor too when he performs some of the NPC. I may be a little biased though, as I am sleeping with him and all  :P

Oh-ho, so Dina get's all the good buffs and items huh ;) ?

I'm on my way to Chicago, just got on the train and now I'm on my way. Shame is it's dark as pitch outside so I can't see anything -_- . I will admit, at first I was a little nervous, but everything went smoothly, so that's kind of work off. All of the staff have been very friendly and helpful, so I'm looking forward to this trip n_n .

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: October 31, 2019, 04:46:38 AM »
Oh-ho, so Dina get's all the good buffs and items huh ;) ?
I wish!  :P

I'm on my way to Chicago, just got on the train and now I'm on my way. Shame is it's dark as pitch outside so I can't see anything -_- . I will admit, at first I was a little nervous, but everything went smoothly, so that's kind of work off. All of the staff have been very friendly and helpful, so I'm looking forward to this trip n_n .

Oh, that sounds great. Let us know how the trip goes and have fun! And you need to see the St. Mary of the Angels church  :)

Missing you, Md 

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: October 31, 2019, 06:37:07 AM »
I wish!  :P

Oh, that sounds great. Let us know how the trip goes and have fun! And you need to see the St. Mary of the Angels church  :)

You mean he dosn't !? *Le Gasp O_O !!*

Will do Di-Di n_n . And I'll try, though I'm not sure how much sight seeing I'll get to do on this trip. I was also thinking of visiting the Feild Museam and looking for Mac's n_n .