Author Topic: Another Weird for the Weird folk  (Read 370697 times)

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Another Weird for the Weird folk
« Reply #360 on: March 21, 2019, 10:57:02 PM »
Oookkkkaaayyyy....*Backs away slowly.*

@WF: You mean these? https://www.google.com/search?q=little+debbie+peanut+butter+bars&prmd=sinv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj5jL7l_YvhAhUQMt8KHVL-CJAQ_AUoAnoECAwQAg&biw=768&bih=1024#imgrc=5wOI3FF_iai2CM I Love thoses things. I think I can still get them here too.

@Dina: Ya right -_- . I'll bet even money thet'll give me grief for haveing a suit case partially filled with Jerky -_- . Still though, I'll find a way.
Awww. Well, one out of two ain't bad n_n . I'll smuggle your Hubby some Dr. Pepper too n_n .
Well that's, some what good I guess. I ask because this person I know who's feeling from Venzuela is going through hell. He got kiddnapped and forced into a Taxi with four assholes weilding knifes. They apparently kiddnapped the driver too. They drove around the city to diffrent atms makeing him take out the max he could. Once they were done with him, they tried to kill him. One of the thugs stabbed him but he aimed too low and hit his hip bone. The driver then shoved him out of the Taxi as they drove away, and he had to crawl in order to find help, get to the hospital and get stitched up. They caught the guys, but they killed the Taxi driver. What made him decided to leave through is when the blackouts started. Shortly after he left, his uncle wound up dieing because he needed Dialises but there was no power in the hospital -_- .
Anyway, I hope thing hget better in your country Dina, I really do. *Hugs tight* But you guys stay safe alright?

@All: In honor of the late St. Patricks day, please enjoy these Irish folk song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QdbeM2JWYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz9nHvmdAb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPaz0p2dpEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ppdB6JX99Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdn5YBrqOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0zBlHlnR4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlWTASnnft4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFUTHcjiZGo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ35SOU9HTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s2kCqS2ekI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYu5QI687VI (59+ Minuets.)
First song is good
second song is funny as hell.
third song is something my old army bunkmate Kenslea would have listen
fourth song is a classic.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 22, 2019, 03:40:40 AM »
86. He died of a heart attack.

Well, there are worse ways to go. Again, I am sorry. I feel that we die a little when those who knew us since our childhood die. There are probably only 2 or 3 people in the world who remember having seeing me as a baby.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
  • Screw your courage to the sticking place...
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 22, 2019, 04:00:36 PM »
Maen all :D
Have no fear Otlan, I have no interest in human brains :D
I clicked the first of your links, I love this song! Been listening to it for the past 7 years (I think) and I still only understand a quarter of it's words, and I stubbornly resisted looking for the lyrics. I get the general meaning though :P

Mean Crate n_n .
And Uh, sure, if you say so buddy XD . *Keeps a double barrel shotgun close at hand. Just in case.*
First time I head that song was in the Sherlock Holmes movies, the one with Robert Downey Jr. I instantly fell in love with it and looked it up to hear the full version. And I'm not even Irish XD ...That I know of anyway.
From what I've been able to gather, the songs about a young man who get's a case of wonder lust, so he sets out for the city of Dublin. Along the way he finds love, gets robbed a, reaches his goal but goes further. Unltimatily he get's into a fight on the docks and cracks some heads with his crudgel. One could almost apply the story of Tarot Cards to this song.

@WF: A frined of mine intrduced me to Another Irish Drinking Song, every St. Patricks Day him and I would get together to sing it, and I still do XD .
Devil's Dance Floor I've been listening to ever since I was a kid, I like the Rythem.
Oh Danny Boy I sung in Chourse in high school, but I perticuallry liked this version.

The rest are all songs I've taken a fancy to over the years.

@Dina: A lot worse ways to go, and at least he wasn't alone. I have a rather large family, meany of them knew me when I was knee high to a grass hopper. I'll bet you were a cute baby Di-Di n_n .
Rest Well Mdodd, and Please Watch over Us...

Relinquo spes totus ye quisnam penetro hic...

Strong like bull, smart like tractor, smooth like brick - smell like goat!

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 23, 2019, 12:28:38 AM »
@Dina: A lot worse ways to go, and at least he wasn't alone. I have a rather large family, meany of them knew me when I was knee high to a grass hopper. I'll bet you were a cute baby Di-Di n_n .

I was!  :D. I've seen pictures.  I was very little because I was born a month before my due time and I had a button nose.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 24, 2019, 10:10:55 PM »
Otlan, you wound me deeply. :'(
Maen all! Been one hell of a week, running circles in government offices trying to get my mother's passport and visa to Germany ready. Bureaucracy, thy name is Egypt.
هل أخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 24, 2019, 11:52:13 PM »
Oooh, is she going to Germany? That sounds so good.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 25, 2019, 12:04:19 AM »
Yes, she's going for a month to visit my brother and his family :)

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 25, 2019, 12:56:42 AM »
Cool! Did  you manage to manage to do all the paperwork
Missing you, Md 

Offline RSL

• Participant
  • I ink, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 25, 2019, 08:09:49 AM »
Mean Crate n_n .
And Uh, sure, if you say so buddy XD . *Keeps a double barrel shotgun close at hand. Just in case.*
First time I head that song was in the Sherlock Holmes movies, the one with Robert Downey Jr. I instantly fell in love with it and looked it up to hear the full version. And I'm not even Irish XD ...That I know of anyway.
From what I've been able to gather, the songs about a young man who get's a case of wonder lust, so he sets out for the city of Dublin. Along the way he finds love, gets robbed a, reaches his goal but goes further. Unltimatily he get's into a fight on the docks and cracks some heads with his crudgel. One could almost apply the story of Tarot Cards to this song.

@WF: A frined of mine intrduced me to Another Irish Drinking Song, every St. Patricks Day him and I would get together to sing it, and I still do XD .
Devil's Dance Floor I've been listening to ever since I was a kid, I like the Rythem.
Oh Danny Boy I sung in Chourse in high school, but I perticuallry liked this version.

The rest are all songs I've taken a fancy to over the years.

I don't know if you've ever heard this one before or not, but if not, here's another you might want to add to the list: It's called Lily The Pink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XEDkVHrUWk
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan

suus 'semper aliquid

Dance With The Universe, md.

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 25, 2019, 08:19:33 AM »
I don't know if you've ever heard this one before or not, but if not, here's another you might want to add to the list: It's called Lily The Pink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XEDkVHrUWk
Haven't heard that one before. Very funny :D
Cool! Did  you manage to manage to do all the paperwork
Yes, all the government related parts at least. The rest isn't so hard, a bank statement (private bank) and some German Consulate work. Shouldn't be much of a problem.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 26, 2019, 04:06:18 AM »
That is good, Fcrate.

I had cake today. Twice.  ;D

Missing you, Md 

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 26, 2019, 05:00:20 PM »
I was!  :D. I've seen pictures.  I was very little because I was born a month before my due time and I had a button nose.

Awwwww XD !

@Fcrate: Oh come of it Crate XD . I was a boy scoutt. Our mottoe was, "It is better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it." XD . I hope your mom has a fun and safe trip to Germany n_n . Just tell her not to take a Boeing.

@RSL: I have not heard that song, but it's good and I'm deffinetly going to add it to me list n_n .

So, I got good news abd bad news. First the good news. Me and my dad went to my aunts house after my uncles funeral on Sunday to help get her settled in. While we were talking to her, we got on the subject of geniology, because she's the one doing our family tree. Curioues to know what my families anncestory was, I asked her about my Grandfather's real Father. That's a whole story I'm not going to get into here. Turns out, I'm part Irish XD . It was either My Grate Grandfather or his decendent that was a large land owner in Ireland. One day he got into a dispute with a man and they had a dule, which my ancestor won. But, Dules had been declared illegal, so, wanted for murder, my Ancestor took his son and fled to Amarica. So I'm part Irish and part German n_n .

Now for the bad news. I didn't get the Libary job I was hopeing to get, so it's back to serching -_- .

Bad Pun alert!: Dina had her cake and ate two XD !

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 27, 2019, 01:46:48 PM »
Bad Pun alert!: Dina had her cake and ate two XD !

:).
It has been the birthday of a friend at work, and there was cake. Then, at home, we called delivery and they send a complimentary piece of cake.

I am sorry you didn't get the job, Otlan. I will keep sending good vibes anyway, so you find a good job.
Genealogies are fun!  :)

Missing you, Md 

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 27, 2019, 10:49:42 PM »
Spread that net as wide as you can, Otlan, you'll bound to catch something.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?