Author Topic: Another Weird for the Weird folk  (Read 371869 times)

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Another Weird for the Weird folk
« Reply #900 on: September 01, 2019, 02:57:45 PM »
Hello and good maen, may I join you sometimes?

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 01, 2019, 07:10:03 PM »
Of course you can! This is open to everyone. Welcome  :)
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: September 01, 2019, 09:34:50 PM »
Great, thanks. I'm enjoying the evening with a book and a glass of wine. The children and their father are already asleep. Or in case of the children finally!
In the afternoon I was a bit pissed at myself for being fooled by the weather. But now I have calmed down.
I have checked out the river this morning, if there are places to go swimming and where. Found one that was accessible. Wanted to go there with the kids in the afternoon, but it looked like beginning thunderstorm, so we stayed at home. The whole afternoon it looked and felt like thunderstorm. Even heard one distant thunder, felt a few drops of rain. Nothing until now. Would have been a nice place with the river flowing slowly.
Maybe tomorrow. Still no school yet.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #903 on: September 01, 2019, 09:39:07 PM »
Are your kid in Summer holidays? I hope you can enjoy a nice day by the river soon. (You are in Germany, aren't you?)
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 01, 2019, 09:56:36 PM »
Yes, summer holidays. School starts on tuesday 10th. Kindergarten starts tomorrow but I let the little one stay at home till next monday. Maybe we can enjoy the last rays of summer sun this week. Today it was 30°C before the thunderstorm that had not happened.  ;)
The afternoon had 25°C. Looks promising. Yesterday I even got a sunburn while working in the garden.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 01, 2019, 10:05:24 PM »
Great! Sounds promising, I bet your child is very happy to enjoy the extra time in family.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 01, 2019, 10:19:33 PM »
Definitely.  ;D I have finally succeeded in making myself tired. Going to bed now. Good night.

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 01, 2019, 11:13:46 PM »
Maen all, and welcome to the weird Regenbogen :)
Today was HOT, but as the sun went down everything cooled nicely, and I enjoyed a nice shisha on the roof :D
هل أخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 01, 2019, 11:17:25 PM »
Good night Regenbogen!

That sounds great, Fcrate! I finished taking a shower after watching a football match, my team against its classical rival. It was a tie.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Snowleopard

• Needs A Life
  • Small but sneaky.
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 04, 2019, 07:23:45 AM »
Heyla Dina - I haven't disappeared down a rabbit hole - though occasionally I'd like to. Huggles, I hope life is treating you and yours well. I'm hanging in and hanging on. Missing you guys over here on the Forum. And, I know, my bad for not coming over more often.

Offline JinElusion

• O. M. G.
  • The Sword of the Evening
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: September 04, 2019, 05:26:42 PM »
Hey Snow! Glad to hear things are well with you
"Even if I go to hell, I will live until the end of the world, and if the world does not end; I will destroy it myself." - Grahf, Xenogears

"There's gonna be some stuff you're gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future." - 2pac

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 04, 2019, 10:39:47 PM »
Hi Snow! It's so good to hear of you (and you too, Jin!). I am having a really cold day. Temperature is not that bad (about 10°C right now) but it feels much worse.

Oh, I finally watched "Detective Pikachu" and it was great. I mean, the story is not a big deal and quite straightforward, but the Pikachu is so well done. So cute. I enjoyed to watch it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 10:42:34 PM by Dina »
Missing you, Md 

Offline JinElusion

• O. M. G.
  • The Sword of the Evening
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 05, 2019, 09:15:54 PM »
Twas very cute. My gf and I really enjoyed it.
"Even if I go to hell, I will live until the end of the world, and if the world does not end; I will destroy it myself." - Grahf, Xenogears

"There's gonna be some stuff you're gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future." - 2pac

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #913 on: September 06, 2019, 12:03:46 AM »
Hubby liked it too. I just recommended it to a friend who has a young child.

I've also watched Tim Burton's Dumbo and even when I did not love the movie I did love the sweet elephant, and I appreciated the fact that the story was different than the original.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
  • Screw your courage to the sticking place...
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: September 06, 2019, 05:35:34 PM »
*From outside, the sounds of Tarrified Screams can be heard over the monstoures roar of an Engine and the crunch of Metal. The Engine Roars louder before there is a massive crash, one wall of the SHOV exploding inward as a vehichal born from the depths of Hell crashesh through the walls and skid sidwats to a hault. From out of the Driver seat comes a familer Werewolf dressed in a Black Robe and weilding a Scythe. He holds aloft a shimmering golden ID.* Guess who passed they're Driver's test Yesterday XD ?
Rest Well Mdodd, and Please Watch over Us...

Relinquo spes totus ye quisnam penetro hic...

Strong like bull, smart like tractor, smooth like brick - smell like goat!