Author Topic: Another Weird for the Weird folk  (Read 372020 times)

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
Re: Another Weird for the Weird folk
« Reply #870 on: August 24, 2019, 03:14:23 AM »
Ah, awesome Fcrate, enjoy yourself!
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Vodyanoy

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: August 24, 2019, 02:15:10 PM »
Maybe it means Australia? :O
Maen all :) Free week, lots of reading, BBQ and general relaxation!
That's what I said, 'Straya. :D

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #872 on: August 24, 2019, 08:35:56 PM »
 :) I had never seen that way to call it-

Ak, your gift was so cool! Thanks!
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
  • I am Fallen, but only because I was pushed...
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook, if you're brave enough.
« Reply #873 on: August 24, 2019, 11:20:00 PM »
I have a couple pokemon friends from down under. I found a bunch of international friends on Facebook through the pokemon trainer Holly's gift exchange group. It kinda sucks though because I never get to talk to them like I do here.

I'm really glad you're enjoying these gifts Dina. Its given me an excuse to go out and hit up places I haven't gone to in awhile :)
Archangel of Justice, Fairness, Harmony, and Vengeance, angel of the church of Philadelphia.

Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is realizing the other person is a complete idiot...

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #874 on: August 25, 2019, 12:30:15 AM »
I need two new friends, and I already have 8  :'(. I hate those quest that ask for making friends.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: August 25, 2019, 01:48:25 AM »
They do feel kinda forced... the friend mechanics could really use an overhaul. I'm also not fond of the trade limitations and stardust cost, it really discourages people from trying to trade with new people.

Oh and heres my moms friend code lol, she accepts requests pretty fast.

0062 8849 7598
Archangel of Justice, Fairness, Harmony, and Vengeance, angel of the church of Philadelphia.

Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is realizing the other person is a complete idiot...

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #876 on: August 25, 2019, 07:12:16 AM »
Tell her I will ask her but I don't promise to send gifts any time soon.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: August 25, 2019, 11:11:52 AM »
Shes ok with that. I'm also sending along my partners code just in case you need that last one. Shes not the most active player but she likes making new friends

Today's gift is dinosaur statue from the natural history museum :)

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #878 on: August 25, 2019, 07:31:37 PM »
Hubby and me loved that statue! Thanks a lot
I've sent a request to your partner, but your mom code was not recognized.

Missing you, Md 

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: August 25, 2019, 08:47:27 PM »
Damn, I better double check with her when I get home. I probably just mistyped it. I took a small side trip on the way to work today while I was looking for psychic types and I picked up a gift from my absolute favorite pokestop l. I'm gonna send that one tomorrow.

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: August 25, 2019, 11:40:06 PM »
066288497598 is my moms code. I made sure this time

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #881 on: August 26, 2019, 03:10:35 AM »
Thank you! I already sent her a request. Also, your partner has already befriended me, so please say thank you to her from me. And I am looking forward to see your gift if you like that pokestop so much.

Tomorrow  I am going to do a lecture in a high school, so I hope to find several gifts.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: August 26, 2019, 07:36:20 PM »
Sent! I think you'll see why I like it so much

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #883 on: August 26, 2019, 11:34:52 PM »
Oooh, I loved it! It's awesome. I googled it and learned a few things about that. Do you know, we have a "The Thinker" replica too (it's far from home but I often see it from a bus).
Missing you, Md 

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: August 27, 2019, 12:22:27 AM »
That's awesome. I've developed an appreciation for the museums in the city since I've been back. Reno was fun and all but it really lacked that sense of culture.