Author Topic: Another Weird for the Weird folk  (Read 366527 times)

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
Re: Another Weird for the Weird folk
« Reply #840 on: August 20, 2019, 03:09:16 AM »
That is a lot, WF! Congratulations!!
And thanks about the gifts, I hope the same is true for you. I've got several good things, including some maximum revive. But the thing I enjoy the most is the images that came with every gift from every pokestop. It's a way to have small glimpses of USA. I wish I could send cooler things, but as I am still on medical leave I am not visiting pokestops. In fact, I think tomorrow I won't be able to send you a gift.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
  • I am Fallen, but only because I was pushed...
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook, if you're brave enough.
« Reply #841 on: August 20, 2019, 11:27:39 AM »
Wow, good hustle on that walk. I dunno if I gave out my trainer code but I'll leave it here. I'm always tossing out gifts from Philadelphias historic tourist district

2766 1936 3503
ProfSinistar
Archangel of Justice, Fairness, Harmony, and Vengeance, angel of the church of Philadelphia.

Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is realizing the other person is a complete idiot...

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #842 on: August 21, 2019, 11:14:51 PM »
I'll sent you a request, specially because there is a new special investigation mission and I need 3 new friends  :'(.

Doctor has given me another week of leave (except for a light activity I have scheduled for Monday) so...I won't have gifts for a while.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: August 22, 2019, 12:03:03 AM »
It's cool, just keep opening them and I'll keep sending more until you get back on your feet. The one I sent you today is from the post office next door to the store I've been working at. Not terribly exciting but I'll find some better ones tomorrow.

I'm so glad this new research started, it can get a little dull between events. :)
Archangel of Justice, Fairness, Harmony, and Vengeance, angel of the church of Philadelphia.

Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is realizing the other person is a complete idiot...

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #844 on: August 22, 2019, 12:05:21 AM »
Oooh, that is so cool. I loved that gift.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: August 22, 2019, 12:24:25 AM »
Fingers crossed I might be able to get a gift from "Ben Franklin's Privy Pit" while I'm out tomorrow. The liberty bell and independence hall are also nearby so that's also a thing...

So what else have I missed? I know I've been away for a bit.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #846 on: August 22, 2019, 01:28:32 AM »
 :D great

Not much, actually. As the forum had been having trouble we grew wary to come and say much. because we think our posts could be lose soon, sometimes even before being read.

Missing you, Md 

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 22, 2019, 07:10:42 AM »
Ah I see....yeah I can see where suddenly losing your post at random points would make it hard to stay invested in a forum for too long. It would be pretty easy to throw accusations around but honestly it's a free forum that someone else is taking their time and resources to make happen so I really cant say much

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #848 on: August 22, 2019, 07:22:24 AM »
I am grateful for this forum and hoping for the best. I'll try to be here to support this forum.

In other topics, it's cold here, but they say the following days will be better, with minimum temperatures being a little higher. At least, today has been a pretty, wonderful day.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 22, 2019, 08:41:57 AM »
It cant die until we all stop showing up, so heres hoping once the new book comes out it brings fresh attention to our community.

Its been so hot here lately, we have had 5 heatwaves in a row

Offline Vodyanoy

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: August 22, 2019, 01:46:56 PM »
Getting all excited for the new book is what made me sign up!

On weather news: here it has been cold enough for jackets. I like it when it’s cold enough for jackets. From October to April, no jackets can be worn and that is terrible.

Offline Akrasiel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: August 22, 2019, 02:50:25 PM »
Wow, that sounds like a headache. Where are you from?

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
  • Screw your courage to the sticking place...
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: August 22, 2019, 04:12:29 PM »
*Waves*
Rest Well Mdodd, and Please Watch over Us...

Relinquo spes totus ye quisnam penetro hic...

Strong like bull, smart like tractor, smooth like brick - smell like goat!

Offline Ahrrie

• Posty McPostington
  • Tiny... but Fierce.
    • View Profile
    • Art
« Reply #853 on: August 22, 2019, 06:46:02 PM »
I come back to this forum periodically just to see if Weird still lives. I have never been disappointed.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #854 on: August 22, 2019, 07:15:55 PM »
 :D Hello everyone, is good to see people caring for Weird.
Welcome Vodyanoy! Yes, we are all very excited about the new book, which is already finished (not releasing date so far, as much as I know)

I actually like cold (to a degree, of course) but today we have 15°C and it feels really good.
Missing you, Md