Author Topic: Another Weird for the Weird folk  (Read 366888 times)

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
Re: Another Weird for the Weird folk
« Reply #1185 on: November 15, 2019, 11:39:58 PM »
And hello to you too, Gil!
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Gilitine_Memitim

• O. M. G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: November 16, 2019, 12:33:10 AM »
Hey Dina. How goes everything?

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: November 16, 2019, 12:48:33 AM »
All is going well, specially now that I am home, under the AC  :D- It has been a very hot day... Also, I had my hair dyed, so I feel young and pretty now.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Gilitine_Memitim

• O. M. G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: November 16, 2019, 12:54:44 AM »
That's good, it's important to take care of yourself. Albeit, I'm sure there are plenty of people who would argue you didn't need a hair cut for that but how you think of yourself is important.

We're having the opposite problem up here. But I love the cold so I'm fine with it.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: November 16, 2019, 01:00:54 AM »
I agree I did not need a haircut!  :). But I work hard for my salary and if I only spend it in things I need it would be depressing and not worthy. I actually hate going to the hair saloon but I like the results.

Yes, I remember you like the cold. I was actually fine inside even without the AC, but around noon it was really so hot it was difficult to breath normally.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Gilitine_Memitim

• O. M. G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: November 16, 2019, 01:04:44 AM »
Amen to that. If I don't treat myself sometimes I might just go clinically insane instead of just socially.

I haven't ran into that very often but I think I know what you mean by the breathing thing.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: November 16, 2019, 01:13:57 AM »
I was actually weird because it was not actually THAT hot but I believe the air pressure was too low.
But yesterday (also hot, but not so much as today) there was a special discount in ice cream, and we took it. It was great and we still have a little of it in the freezer.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Gilitine_Memitim

• O. M. G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: November 16, 2019, 01:21:43 AM »
Hmm. Okay, as long as your okay.

I could use such a discount, but I'm also perfectly willing to just eat ice cream during winter so...

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: November 16, 2019, 01:29:36 AM »
Yes, I like ice cream all the year long but I admit there are a few days in Winter when I wouldn't want to buy icecream.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Gilitine_Memitim

• O. M. G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: November 16, 2019, 01:31:28 AM »
I think for me it's more a matter of how hungry I am than what the temperature it is. But I'm often times weird on these matters.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: November 16, 2019, 01:48:02 AM »
speaking of hungry...dinner is happening. See you later!
Missing you, Md 

Offline Gilitine_Memitim

• O. M. G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: November 16, 2019, 01:50:38 AM »
take care, and have a good dinner.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: November 16, 2019, 07:15:15 AM »
Sorry I did not come back until now.
Missing you, Md 

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: November 18, 2019, 10:20:49 PM »
Good maen, y'all. I see that the book is waiting for the publisher's okay. Doing well on Pokemon. Caught 490 and seen 510. So, I am getting there. Home life is status quo.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: November 18, 2019, 11:33:42 PM »
Very well! I've been playing for ever and I only have 429/481- I am particularly sad about not having a chance to complete the original 151. Besides not having a Zapdos and Mewtwo there is a Pokemon I can't have because it only appears in Oceania  :'(
Missing you, Md